Tandem Racing

Maverick0073

Now maybe I'm not that clued up on which ones are the big races,

But seems like some of the more tough and big races on the calender feature in these results...

Where did you finish in these races Maverick???

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shame hys nou offline...daar moet dalk manuel geskryf word vir newbies en wie en wat jy moet probeer aanvat met jou eerste post

Cape Argus Cycle Challenge12 Mar 06
Jaco Ferreira & Rene Smith5th Mixed Tandem

what happened.....were there a few hills on this ride.....

or did top tandem teams compete and you just could not even slip them to a decent place???

Clap

but you seem ok , we may allow you in the group Tongue

Guest Down Under

Does anyone know hat happened in the tandem crash, it was one of the club 100 riders that was down. Is she ok?

Well Maverick, for someone with such a big opinion and a lot to say, your results are conspicuous in their absence!!!

So where did you finish in these races???

Didnt Andrew Mclean  win the overall tandems section at 94.7 with a female stoker a few years back?????Confused 

Naahhh 101%, couldn't have been....

Mixed Tandems only Wheelsuck, don't take pulls up front, and don't ride in the the big races where all the other Strong teams like Maverick and his partner race...

I'm also an expert at doctoring pictures with Photoshop, and a good result hackerDead

It seams like Maverick always dreamed about riding a tandem, but he never made the cut Cry. Now to feel better, he is trying to point fingers and criticize others.. but the more Cruxie post facts, the more desperate he becomes and the further back he is sliding into a deep dark hole of self despair.  Although I have no sympathy for you, it is never too late, you can still make it. Pick yourself up, go look in the mirror, shave, and start riding. Never let go of that dream! You can do it!!! I promise!

imagine just how much better he could have done with a male partner

Big%20smile
Just Imagine how much better it did feel to do it with a Mixed Partner!!!