Idea

Token

Latrinus... Gaan spectators toegelaat word om teen die opdraand op te stap en dan langs die pad te staan en kyk?

Waar beplan julle om die motors te laat parkeer? (of is daar 'n alternatiewe pad to bo?

Watse reelings is daar vir daai middag?

Oh, last thing.... Take some paint with and paint the

"HUBBERS" in the race's names on the road.

Will looking great and support them while they bleed....

Why don't we all stop off at the Brass Bell on Sunday. Wink

1st one there buys the beers.

Parking !!!!! and the walk up the hill !!!!!

Praat met die organiser...daar gaan beperkte parkering bo wees, as jy vroeg kom! And a shuttle service if you to speak nicely to the Outriders....

We are working on and idea where they host a bunch of okes on top of Vissershok - will keep you posted.

Oh' date=' last thing.... Take some paint with and paint the
"HUBBERS" in the race's names on the road.

Will looking great and support them while they bleed....
[/quote']

please use bio-paint!!!

Just as long as it's peaceful and noone donners each other....the way we sometimes gedra ourselves here we're gonna have to set some rules in place beforehand.

Or we could just bliksem each other, get all the frustration out and put the northerners in their rightful place for good! AngryWink

I think you need to cater for lots of spectators, plenty Vaalies will have arrived by Friday so we will be out in force to support our teams Big%20smile.

Guest colonel
How about on argus weekend all the hubbers meet up.  Like North Meets South thing LOL.  maybe at a m&b or something

Are you looking for friends???

Was thinking of that' date=' can someone maybe post a map of how to find it for us Northerners and some tips on where to get the best view etc. 
[/quote']

Please check it our on the Giro website...simple really...be at Vissershok at 1110, stay till 1400 - dash around Durbanville to Bloemendal (past Poplars) and park at bottom, walk to top...first riders should finish at 1430...

www.bloemendal.co.za for facts about the venue...

bio paint ? Ek het net traffic paint... GEEL..

Vertel die bestuur van Bloemendal ons Hubbers kom terug vir 'n tweede keer....

om omverskoning te kom vra.....

(van nou af mag jy nie meer die k@k maak, jy moet maar regmaak wat jou tjommies opneuk)

Why not meet at the lighthouse in Seapoint and ride to the top of Suikerbossie as a social ride. This way we all do what we love. RIDING OUR BIKES. We can meet each other on the ride.

Hi' date=' I'd like to make a reservation please.  Yes, that's right, me and my friends, for dinner.

There'll be 736 of us, and we'd like to be mostly in "non-smoking", but there are a few of us who smoke.  Right, and is your kitchen Kosher and Halaal?  'Cause that's also important.

Plus we'll also need vegetarian options, gluten-free, free range and vegan.

Oh, and we'd like to sit outside where it's cool and inside where it's warm.

Great!  See you at 7:30 then.
[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLBwhahah!!!LOLLOLLOLExcellent!Clap

Okay, but first - when will this get together be?

Friday, Saterday, Sunday? what time?