The Crow's Weapon of Choice

Iwan Kemp

In the same light I suppose I should say well done Father Crow...that little pink person looks like a World Cup winner for sure...

Gregs No.1 jersey will have some competition in a couple years...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20090406_061019_35293.jpg

My Mind goes wild when laying my eyes on such Naked beauty....

What I would dress her with How I will handle her... Rough and Hard!LOL

Mmmm, nice Intense.

The Shova comes in a Blue similar to that....

I bet that bike likes it a little rough, and dirty

Schweet bike you got there, Crow...

can just imagine how smooth it must be on the bigger stuff, and how it'll just melt over the jumps and rocks in it's path.

Many happy miles, and I might see you in Tokai some time...

Thats Rad huh. One thing about the white frame....My Matt black is cool & all but since watching the latest New world disorder (so darn good)and Seeing the section of that kid Dirtjumpig in the forrest and also Cedric Gracia, I realised that white or bright bikes just stand out more when you ride it, I love watching a bike while its "threaded" through some singletrack..

I cant wait for my next outing.. I will put my "allmountain kit" on mine and we all go somewere. sweet

Somthing like this Bos?

http://mos.bikeradar.com/images/bikes-and-gear/frames/mountain/MBK225.first.more_ride-798-75.jpg

I actually wanted the Mbuzi in the Makulu's orangy yellow, but it wasn't to be.

Wanted something bright and cheerful. Pain in the ass is people take that as you wanting to draw attention...

YES. One thing Im a bit dissapointed about Tokai was the lack of stuff like that crow. You know.. stuf that you get some air because its so steap, or you just go down full tilt.. becaise Its so darn narly..you cant stop and Youre gripping the bars like a Gorilla!!

Oh I love Knysna..theres some of that there..

By the way, Have you ever looked at that little drop off at the bottom of the swichbacks at tokai.. now thats what Im talking about!

I ooked at that thing yesterday and I wanted to ride it so badly!!

the loooong ones.. halfway up to the mast you turn off right, you know.. those ones..you get to the bottom of the hill and theres that revein on your left.

Bright and cheerful Is back in COOL.

I saw these Commencals.. I never liked much untill i saw one of these.

Maybe Bos is talking about the rock drop with the log wedged into the middle of it...in the lowest section of the DH run?

Or are you talking about doing a drop off off the erosion area at the base of Switchbacks...alla Josh Bender