hubbers at the world cup

Tumbleweed

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just came back from there wish i was there!anyway enjoySmileSmilepls post pics if you take some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCHWEET! Can't wait to get there on Saturday... leaving the GF at home (her parents place) while I go up there to get a bit of the action. Planning on spending the whole day there' date=' seeing all the action.

Who's going to be there, and how to Identify?

[/quote']

i'll most probably be wearing a blue tread cap. but if the cap is on top of somone very skinny, chances are it's intern not meLOL

Im gona be cruising around on my XC Unicycle and wearing a TREAD t-shirt, I dont think you'll be able to miss itWink

Haha!!

Probably be wearing my black Adidas shirt loaded with smily faces, and a Livestrong band on my arm...

Anyone know if we can take beer onto the course? Or is there a shop/canteen on route?

Woohooo!! Work day is finally over. All that is left is to pack, long ride tomorrow morning and then to catch the flight. Yeeehhaaa.

Anyone know if we can take beer onto the course? Or is there a shop/canteen on route?

I was there on Sunday watching the DH - awesome!! It was very hot!!!

They had some coke and fanta stalls at the bottom but did not see anything on the course. I suggest bring a rucksack stuffed with refreshments, a low chair to park on, a hat, sunblock and a stout pair of walking shoes.

These is a Spur in the Cascades Centre some 200m away and I suggest we all meet there at an arranged time wearing something orange.

You okes are going to have some seriaaas JOL here - the vibe is building, the course is amazing, the number of stars in the galaxy is ridiculous...YEEHAA!

You okes are going to have some seriaaas JOL here - the vibe is building' date=' the course is amazing, the number of stars in the galaxy is ridiculous...YEEHAA! [/quote']

Dude I go through stars like a hooker at a conductors convention!

They had some coke and fanta stalls at the bottom but did not see anything on the course. I suggest bring a rucksack stuffed with refreshments' date=' a low chair to park on, a hat, sunblock and a stout pair of walking shoes.

These is a Spur in the Cascades Centre some 200m away and I suggest we all meet there at an arranged time wearing something orange.
[/quote']

Spur schmur! Coffeeberries is the place to meet, eat and be seen in this centre. Best coffee and food and it's got full Burry/Greg endorsement too.

?

?

They had some coke and fanta stalls at the bottom but did not see anything on the course. I suggest bring a rucksack stuffed with refreshments' date=' a low chair to park on, a hat, sunblock and a stout pair of walking shoes.

?

[/quote']Spur schmur! Coffeeberries is the place to meet, eat and be seen in this centre. Best coffee and food and it's got full Burry/Greg endorsement too.

pffffffffft...are they licensed?

Saturday at XC I'll be in customary bright orange t-shirt, with strong dust/mud tint, with a camera stuck to my right eye. If you spot me pop over so we can get a pic of you to post on here.

How about all Hubbers present meet at the podium directly after Sat XC podium ceremony then we can take a big group picture!!! Thumbs%20Up 

What do you think?

Ok with all this origination between the hubbers, who is taking the photos and posting them on the hub so us Kaapies can also see.

[/quote']Spur schmur! Coffeeberries is the place to meet, eat and be seen in this centre. Best coffee and food and it's got full Burry/Greg endorsement too.

pffffffffft...are they licensed?

I second Holy's motion...