Critical Mass 24th April 2009

TitusTi

So' date=' this morning was CM 24-04-09 and just as an experiment I decided to not post anything on the Hub, do you know what impact it had, nothing. That's right, nothing, it seems there is a large online community that like to whine but when there is something they could possibly do it all suddenly become too inconvenient, nice one.

Anyway, that's my rant, it was a cool ride on a cool morning with some cool people. Later.
[/quote']

how many people pitch normally / in the past?  unless you have thousands of people it is going to look like a group ride and nobody is gonna notice anyway!

edit: spelling
4ph3X2009-04-24 05:58:12

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer jellytots! <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

aaaahh yes they come in color!!!

Ladies, I am blushing (and other things due to the jelly tots) now, and subsequently am withdrawing from this conversation, befeore I get my head into something totally unacceptable on this beautiful Fri afternoon

Nuwbie' date=' it's supposed to happen in all the major centres (Cities) of the world.

In SA, though, I don't think enough planning goes into it so no-one really knows where or (as I have only just found out, When.)

Thanks Dirt-Gril, NOW I know it is the last Friday of every month.

Does it happen in Alberton? Not sure, I guess that means, it's up to us to see that it does happen in Alberton in future. In fact, I have never seen it happen anywhere, ever.

[/quote']

Just a quick Riposte

That's just the recent ones and here's a link to the International Wiki as well. http://criticalmass.wikia.com/wiki/Cape_Town

Ladies' date=' I am blushing (and other things due to the jelly tots) now, and subsequently am withdrawing from this conversation, befeore I get my head into something totally unacceptable on this beautiful Fri afternoon[/quote']

then let me not lead you into temptation: other flesh-warning topics on the hub!!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

he heeeeee

Ladies' date=' I am blushing (and other things due to the jelly tots) now, and subsequently am withdrawing from this conversation, befeore I get my head into something totally unacceptable on this beautiful Fri afternoon[/quote']

then let me not lead you into temptation: other flesh-warning topics on the hub!!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

he heeeeee

Talking about flesh warnings, bob is looking for you to give us a pic in boy shorts helloise ...    LOL

he heeeeee

Talking about flesh warnings, bob is looking for you to give us a pic in boy shorts helloise ...    LOL

huh???? ek weet van niks..when was this decided?????Big%20smile hoe lyk boy shorts????Confused

Ladies' date=' I am blushing (and other things due to the jelly tots) now, and subsequently am withdrawing from this conversation, befeore I get my head into something totally unacceptable on this beautiful Fri afternoon[/quote']

then let me not lead you into temptation: other flesh-warning topics on the hub!!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

he heeeeee

Talking about flesh warnings, bob is looking for you to give us a pic in boy shorts helloise ...    LOL

Sheesh dude, I'll climb through the damn interwebs and donner you.

Ladies' date=' I am blushing (and other things due to the jelly tots)?now, and subsequently am withdrawing from this conversation, befeore I get my head into something totally unacceptable on this beautiful Fri afternoon[/quote']

?

then let me?not lead?you?into temptation:?other flesh-warning topics on the hub!!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

?

?

he heeeeee

?
Talking about flesh warnings, bob is looking for you to give us a pic in boy shorts helloise ...    LOL

?

?

huh???? ek weet van niks..when was this decided?????Big%20smile?hoe lyk boy shorts????Confused

well, bob doesn't know, and you don't know...i think we have a match made in heaven smiley4.gif

errmmmm.....hey! leave my boyshorts out of this!

do I sense jealously rearing its ugly head DG?