How long should one wait for a Waranty replacement

Hairy

Hi All

How long should one be willing to wait for a waranty replacement.

I will be waiting 1month for a replacement Scott Frame!

This I feel is rather ridiculous!

Hairy

I guess untill they have stock. Normally Pro-bike is quite fast. Phone them directly and follow up.

the wait will be worth it if you get a new 2009 range frame.... Scottnormally upgrade you to abetter frame than you had previously..... yhat is one that I know of.....

Pro-bike have not been the issue here I don't believe. They have given good service.

I was promised my frame would be here this week and I have made arrangements around this ... just to be told that the frame is still in Belgium and might be sent today ... WTF!

H

Who are you dealing with?

A mate of mine has been waiting for his CR1 replacement since the 99'er...

At Pro-Bike I have been dealing with Pieter du Plessis and his service can't be faulted. It has actually been commendable.

Hairy

I have sent Scott an email RE the service delivery and they have comeback with the assurance the they will have the frame on special freight by tomorrow.

Lets see then ... I should receive it by Monday then. Hopefully!

Hairy smiley4.gif

be annoying...keep speaking to a higher manager everyday...until you talking to the guys at SCOTT..until they phone you on 3 times daily update to tell you where your frame is... Smile

It worked for me...

I am starting to feel sorry for Pieter at Probike, he handles warranty issues, is the only guy who can and does service the Scott shocks, plus Brandon says they commit to service a shock in one day from arrival with them and dispath back, roughly a 3 day turn around. Sounds like a lot to expect of 1 person.

smiley32.gif Then Five Flamming Hot Chillies for Pieter. smiley32.gif

As per one of my previous posts I had mentioned his service is and was faultless.

A good guy for Pro-bike to have on board!

Hairy