*4th Update* Official Obox Design/Hub SA Kit

pererace70

@cptmayhem @Nancy Drew @Mighty Spoke - Thanks for the constructive feedback Smile Changed it a tad, made the Couch smaller, took the 'wings' on the back away, and moved the Hub logo back to above the pockets and added url's to the pockets.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it might look better in life. The pink would stand out more. Are those companies subsidising the kit for us?

Looks good to me, colour scheme reminds me of this year's Rapha Condor team kit, which I'd love to get hold of.

Let us know where we can buy this kit.

lukehardiman2009-05-10 21:55:03

its nice to see that there are so many opinions. its also worth noting that you cant satisfy everyone, and I think the kit looks great, and kit always looks really bold on paper, but once out in the real world, its far more subtle.

imagine the kit on a bike, out on the open road, leading a solo break.

awesome...

I think it might look better in life. The pink would stand out more. Are those companies subsidising the kit for us?

That'd be really cool' date=' but no we're not subsidising kit.

On second look it could maybe do with less white, more black.

I tried with more grey (not black, it's #333333 Tongue) but it was kinda missing something, so I added the white detailing in.

In terms of buying the kit, we'll sort out pricing, methods, distribution etc. soon.

What was wrong with the other hub kit in circulation?

It doesn't have From the Couch and Obox design on it...

Pere - looks MUCH better!

Definitely would put in an order based on those pics...

Remind me, which manufacturer is it going to be with? Don't want to trawl again.. (too lazy, and I'm in the middle of a study session so don't *really* have the time to)

Otherwise,  WICKED KIT!

Pere - looks MUCH better!

Definitely would put in an order based on those pics...

Remind me' date=' which manufacturer is it going to be with? Don't want to trawl again.. (too lazy, and I'm in the middle of a study session so don't *really* have the time to)

Otherwise,  WICKED KIT!

[/quote']

Thanks mate, really stoked you dig it.

Looks like it'll be Red Rocket kit. I've got some samples from them and the quality is good.

what other kit has red rocket made, can't day that I have heard or seen their kit? Where are they based?

what other kit has red rocket made' date=' can't day that I have heard

or seen their kit? Where are they based? [/quote']

I'm not sure if they've made popular kit, but as I say, I've got samples here and their stuff is decent, especially their shorts, which have no hotspots (even compression all around the leg)