Another Bike In Cycle Art's Hall of Fame

Mrs Colonel

I decided to take the plunge and send my bike in for a make-over.

Before:

20090522_011815_Image028.jpg

Now, meet "Blom", my very PINK bike Smile

20090522_011903_IMG_1172.JPG

All built and ready to rock and roll

20090522_011933_IMG_1173.JPG

20090522_012003_IMG_1174.JPG

20090522_012222_IMG_1175.JPG

20090522_012251_IMG_1176.JPG

20090522_012315_IMG_1177.JPG

My cabin view

now that is nice and original. Even if that bike gets old you will still feel good riding it. Why are women so afraid of pink? Is it because they don't want to be "seen" as girls but rather these butch she-male types you see in the SA pro women peletons (okay, there are one or two nice looking ones)?

I must just say that I'm really so happy with the work done!  I sent Cliff and Lil my "brief" with a low res image of the flowers, and it came back EXACTLY how I wanted it!

I'm really chuffed (and I think Colonel's bank balance is too) that I was able to custom spray this, rather than get a new frame.  There is nothing wrong with this frame...just needed a change...but couldn't find anything I like.

Now, I must admit that I'm properly in love Blom!Tongue

I like that you didn't put any brand names on the bike. Cycle Art do a great job, it's a pity that the wallet suffers a bit though...

I like that you didn't put any brand names on the bike. Cycle Art do a great job' date=' it's a pity that the wallet suffers a bit though... [/quote']

It's cheaper than a new frame.