Do you have a job for me?

knievel

Do you have an AWESOME job for me? or can you tell me where to find 1?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have an AWESOME job for me? or can you tell me where to find 1?

• Yes i will pm you my details and more info.
    • Maybe send a cv and i will see what i can do
    • No, you are SUPER clever but i just don't need anyone.
    • i will keep my ears and eyes open for you.
    • NO now piss off!

So i am looking for a new job, who can help?

I'm sick going to work every morning dreading my job and so I'm now ready to get into an industry i love and can make a real success of myself. 

I'm 27 and have plenty of experience in various industries including, advertising, marketing, sales and retail.

If you have anything that you think would suit me give me a shout via PM.

Thanks

Knievel (not my real name)

someone was looking for a bike mechanic the other day...

seriously dude, you're gonna have to be more specific about what industry you "love"

The rest of us will carry on in our dreary jobs watching in eager anticipation at what dream job is thrown at you..... if it works, I might give it a bash too

So i am looking for a new job' date=' who can help?

I'm sick going to work every morning dreading my job and so I'm now ready to get into an industry i love and can make a real success of myself. 

I'm 27 and have plenty of experience in various industries including, advertising, marketing, sales and retail.

Thanks

[/quote']

...for once, be mindful of not cursing your job in these times....people have been going through retrenchments and layoffs.....you're of the lucky ones...

but I understand if its not growing you as a person....

Thanks

[/quote']
...for once, be mindful of not cursing your job in these times....people have been going through retrenchments and layoffs.....you're of the lucky ones...

but I understand if its not growing you as a person....

I just got retrenched from my Buying job.......so anyone looking for a technical buyer, IT hardware support or steel construction experience let me know. Will relocate...... Would like JHB South area so I can be grown as a cyclist by Slave and co.

someone was looking for a bike mechanic the other day...

West Rand Cycles - Phone Eben....

I'm starting a pretty cool job in about 28 days...Tongue

yeah but your new boss is a d@@s. He sells people broken frames. smiley2.gif

Guest Agteros

Thanks

[/quote']

Are you currently employed as a landmine testing technician?

You're in sales and marketing & this thread shows your ability to advertise and sell.  If I were you I'd start again.

What I pick up from your 1st post is "I'm unhappy, make me happy".

Strangely enough this is not attractive to employers, crazy I know, but there you go.

As JFK said "ask not what your (potential) employer can do for you; ask what you can do for your (potential) employer.

[

I agree with bak2basiks, times are tough, there are so many talented and highly qualified unemployed people right now, and I fear there may be many more. Now more than ever before is the time to make the most with what (little) you have, there is no denying there are opportunities (for employment) out there but far less than what we think. Hang in there till something better stares you in the face.

ahh no stuffed up the quote, second time now... somebody show me how to work the quote button, dont want to get marked down for plagiarism!

I know these are tough times and there are plenty of people out of work but if you don't look around and let people know you are keen to find something new your chances of finding something is reduced to zero.

This is what i'm doing, getting the word out. (What do you pay?)

I live in JHB, Craighall.

As for cleaning cars. Not quite there yet!!! sorry.

dear not my real name,

I have a real cool job for you. 

It entails lots of out doors activities and physical exercise.  There are very real travel options and a high requirement for comraderie and team work.

You will even be allowed to take your fustrations out on your key clients.  extreme physical violence will also be tolerated in these situations.

You will be issued with all your sfatey equipment and be fed, clothed and housed at the employers expense.  All additional training will also be provided by the employer.

The incentive programme includes cash bonuses and cool certficates and medals.  Promotion is based on merit, and your ability to outlast your colleagues.

All that is required is a willingness to speak French.  Go to the French Embassy and apply to join the FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION.