dumb and dumber

bowelmovement

Guest Agteros

dumb and dumder preaching about doping again - pointing finger at Boonen...rich

you had your 'movement' now Dead hopefully the cramping subsided now Disapprove

else go to the pharmacy... Oh and you have a bad spell of halitosis!

Agteros2009-06-16 12:26:49

Dude, get a life. If you want to rip into Arnie, Mc, Owen and co, start your own friggin sports show so we can all see how well you do. Fact of the matter is, it's recorded live, so it won't always be up to your exacting standards. Come to think of it, I'd love to see how you manage to carry on talking regardless of any stuff-ups while broadcasting. 

And the guys give excellent coverage of recent (if not always very) events and give us a heads up on what goes on in the cycling world, as well as upcoming events & results. Okay, maybe a bit cheesy with the "remember your helmet" routine, but hey - at least they're preaching safety.

As I said earlier. Get a friggin life. Or do better yourself. I'll be waiting in the line to see you crash and burn.

cptmayhem2009-06-16 12:47:15

Dude' date=' get a life. If you want to rip into Arnie, Mc, Owen and co,

[/quote']

uh hum!!!! Arnie does not host the show no longer!!Embarrassed

I see mt no movement comes from bangledesh.............maybe he had delhi belly when he chose his nick.

hey men! don't be saying things like that about Bangladesh, it a grrreear place.

i dont have problem with the program, or the content, now hypocrisy, that i have a problem with....

bowelmovement, speak to a certain high ranking officer, who is also a member of this forum.  You might find an ally in him, that is if you and him are not the same personErmm

If you want to make accusations or innuendos, have the courage to put your name next to your convictions.

If you want to make accusations or innuendos' date=' have the courage to put your name next to your convictions.

[/quote']

and we'll all wait for the lawyer's letter and grovelling apology from you like another hubber had to make.

pointless thread. let's stop feeding the troll.

whats a troll ?

I thought they had big noses and lived under bridges?

Didnt know they ALSO had internet access.

whats a troll ?I thought they had big noses and lived under bridges?Didnt know they ALSO had internet access.

the beauty of wireless internet...even a turd like bowelmovement (and he can't say i'm calling him names, cos that is kinda his name) has internet these days.