The "Vent Your Anger" Thread

Thug

Every week without fail I do the good son thing and have a meal with Mom and Dad. Lately though, it's become harder and harder to enter the front door... it's the smell you see, that smell of what's for dinner... I just cannot take it! Every week without fail, it's the same old thing, tired, bland "mac and cheese"! I sit there, chatting and catching up with the folks, and all I can do is daydream about the steers burger I'm going to get the second I walk out the door! Wait... she's coming back again... oh no, it's another helping!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ai EigerSA, I know its difficult, but you only have one mom and one pop, when they are gone you will miss those evenings of mac and cheese, believe me.

My one regret in life is my father passed on when I was away on a business trip overseas. I never got to say goodbye, I love you, you meant everything to me even though I got tired of driving two hours to visit you, and sometimes thought up an excuse not to go.

Its strange but of all my memories one stands out of taking my father out for a beer and a burger one lunch time, silly things hey.

Ai EigerSA' date=' I know its difficult, but you only have one mom and one pop, when they are gone you will miss those evenings of mac and cheese, believe me.

My one regret in life is my father passed on when I was away on a business trip overseas. I never got to say goodbye, I love you, you meant everything to me even though I got tired of driving two hours to visit you, and sometimes thought up an excuse not to go.

Its strange but of all my memories one stands out of taking my father out for a beer and a burger one lunch time, silly things hey.

[/quote']

Now that I feel like a complete d*ck....

But you're right of course, guess mac and cheese next week, and a smile Embarrassed

Whew man- the Folks- as they get older and the time gets closer- you start thinking back to the fact that they made you, and you look at them and remember when your dad was the age you are now and what he was like then compared to now. Whatever you do mate, take out the time, often, to reflect and appreciate the greatest people that you have ever known and will ever know- your Parents.

bike shop owners are so so so in need of venting their anger, pitty when I land up as the target for getting discount we agreed on! so, next bike shop here I come...ridiculous!Wacko

Ai EigerSA' date=' I know its difficult, but you only have one mom and one pop, when they are gone you will miss those evenings of?mac and cheese, believe me.

?

My one regret in life is my father?passed on?when I was away on a business trip overseas. I never got to say goodbye, I?love you, you meant everything to me even though I got tired of driving two hours to visit you, and sometimes thought up an excuse not to go.

?

?

?
[/quote']Now that I feel like a complete d*ck....But you're right of course, guess mac and cheese next week, and a smile Embarrassed

And you can still hit Steers afterwards! Everyone wins!

• 4 weeks later...

How would you feel / react if someone referred to God's Window as "dogs window"...??????

Kick his teeth in!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Did I just post that?

Vent: drivers driving with brights on. WTF is up with that?!?!? Pisses the crap outta me.

Then you get drivers, who dont have the balls to overtake, or cant really cos they have lower power cars. Ok fine, np. But for crying in a bucket, stay to the bloody left of the lane. Don't veer over pretending to overtake, thus blocking my view of the road ahead.

Actualy happened on the way to work, that some driver with stunted mental capacity, actually drifted in sync to me lining up to overtake. There was a truck ahead travelling really slowly, bout 60 in 120 zone. I start sliding over to the right to have a look at oncoming traffic, car in front moves in sync. I move back in my lane. so does this f idiot. I move back to the right o have a look. so does he. i move back to the left of the lane, so does he.

Now a bit gatvol, i move to the far left, into the emergency lane to have a look, and omfs, this twerp moves over to block. Only reason i waited so long was cos i thought he was gearing up to overtake the truck. But no. silly fugger was just there to muck up my morning.

I sometimes wonder wtf kind of mentality it takes to be that spiteful.

It's almost as bad (but not quite by some margin) like the twerp who, when u want to overtake, starts speeding up, and when u finally overtake, they slow way back down again. to well below the speed you inititally ?wanted to overtake them at. Honestly. wtf is up with that!?

To all those Vaalies who ever said Cpt drivers are the worst: I APOLOGISE for ever doubting you!

Capricorn2009-09-09 12:37:08

How would you feel / react if someone referred to God's Window as "dogs window"...??????
Kick his teeth in!!!!!!!!!!!AngryDid I just post that?

I feel the same!!! I'm shocked that someone could say something like that... smiley7.gif

I feel the same!!! I'm shocked that someone could say something like that... smiley7.gif

Lack of education mookyspunky.

People like that should be dragged outback and shot like vermin.AngryAngryAngry

Hey, go easy on the dyslexics!!!  Remember, dyslexics are poepel too...

Hey' date=' go easy on the dyslexics!!!  Remember, dyslexics are poepel too...[/quote']

Wily you old Dog!!!! How you doing bud?

Hey' date=' go easy on the dyslexics!!!  Remember, dyslexics are poepel too...[/quote']

Wily you old Dog!!!! How you doing bud?

Relaxed and refreshed.  Just annoyed I'm going to miss the start os Spring league (well all of it actually) and also miss the retro Wille Engelbrecht grab-something-useless-and-old sale...

This is a complaint to myself. I am scared sh*tless of riding my bike since I fitted look cleats and pedals. I tried to ride once or twice and was falling like a sack of potatos coz i couldn't kick out quickly since then i have only been on the bike on the indoor trainer. Just today I couldn't go to Kyalami to train for fear of falling. I am now having nightmares of whether i will do good time in the 94.7 challenge just 8wks away.

Seriously thinking of going back to to my stirrups and waste energy pumping into my takkies than have the advantage of proper shoes but not get on the bike...........EISH this sucks!!