What if .........

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

.............. Laans is in Yellow tomorrow after the TT????? What if Laans shines in the mountains??????? What if Laans wins this year's TdF??????

What will the Aunty Laans choir sing then??????

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if..... Contador has the experience of Lance?! H wouldn't have missed the move today / got trapped behind the break...

I'm all for Lance in yellow tomorrow!!

Vive Le Tour.

Guest Big H
What if..... Contador has the experience of Lance?! H wouldn't have missed the move today / got trapped behind the break...

I'm all for Lance in yellow tomorrow!!

Vive Le Tour.

Contador is still a young dog........ like Andrew said, you cannot teach and old dog new tricks. Lance caught the break, Contador was sleeping and this will cost him in the end. I suppose this also now settles who is the team leader???????

As much as I want to agree with Big H, I don't think the Astana leadership issue has been resolved just yet. Sadly.

According to Chris Carmichael, Lance has the ability to improve his power output by 25w per week, and he's looking leaner than ever. In fact, he started this TdF at his lowest weight ever! Hopefully he hasn't sacrificed muscle mass to do so!!!

Roll on the next 2 1/2 weeks!!!

As much as I want to agree with Big H' date=' I don't think the Astana leadership issue has been resolved just yet. Sadly.

According to Chris Carmichael, Lance has the ability to improve his power output by 25w per week, and he's looking leaner than ever. In fact, he started this TdF at his lowest weight ever! Hopefully he hasn't sacrificed muscle mass to do so!!!

Roll on the next 2 1/2 weeks!!!
[/quote']

Have you checked how cut his legs are. His quads look like anatomical charts- more muscle there to make up for any weight loss on his torso. You put together his cut legs, reduced weight, AND THE GREY HAIRS ON HIS TEMPLES (he's older, cleverer, wiser), and you've got a guy whose on the way to upsetting all the young guns. Yeehah.

.............. Laans is in Yellow tomorrow after the TT????? What if Laans shines in the mountains??????? What if Laans wins this year's TdF??????

What will the Aunty Laans choir sing then??????

No doubt they will say he is on some kind of juice - it is amazing that some people can't accept the fact that maybe he is just a damn good cyclist!

If Contador was the team leader, they would have called Lance and the other two Astana riders back from that break.  Just shows you what experience can do for youThumbs%20Up

Armstrong took me by surprise with how well he is riding. I think the peleton must be ticked off this morning. Once again Evans lets himself down with a tactical blunder.

It will mean that the anti-doping system is not working and the tests should be even more stringent.

Luckily it's not too cold today so I did not bring a coat.

Guest Big H

What really suprises me is that not one of the traditional Aunty Laansers has replied with snarling comments....... yet!!!!! If they do not understand.... Aunty Laans = ANTI LANCE!!!!!!!!!