Alpha Parm giving away our hard spent money

darkhorse

Can any one say XENOPHOBIA?

Maybe our local ladies should tie her up and beat her with sticks?

The good Lord above knows... What I wouldn't do to see that sort of girl on girl action at a race! Embarrassed

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderfully ridiculous thread' date=' very similar menatality to "foreigners coming over here and taking our jobs".

You think maybe, just maybe, there's a south african or two that's benefited from a non-South African company or country? Maybe? Even a cyclist?

This thread is so small-minded i've got to type in this font now to fit my reply in.

[/quote']

Listen dude... Have you taken some indigenous person's job??? Angry

I guess they got their money's worth - look at all the att AP is getting!!  But would it not be nice if they could rather find another Cherise Taylor for us...Thumbs%20UpClap

OK! Now we're talking. Should this topic not mocve to another thread? I would support a little "tie her up".smiley2.gif

If I were AP I also would have sponsored Jenny before any local rider. She gave them a great return on their investment. Unlike most SA ladies she is prepared to make any ride a race' date=' so its more exciting to whatch her.

And she's hot.
[/quote']

pic please?

There you go.... Big%20smile

http://www.jenniestenerhag.dinstudio.se/files/SM_eftert.jpg

what a woman. rode away from the bunch, stopped to get groceries, and still won the race! go jenny!

After that we can wrap her in a tubby, squirt Cytomax all over her and douse her in happiness - then this thread would be complete.

I vote the opening salvo of this thread as "dumbest post of the year".

Wonderfully ridiculous thread' date=' very similar menatality to "foreigners coming over here and taking our jobs".

You think maybe, just maybe, there's a south african or two that's benefited from a non-South African company or country? Maybe? Even a cyclist?This thread is so small-minded i've got to type in this font now to fit my reply in.
[/quote']
Listen dude... Have you taken some indigenous person's job??? Angry

Oops.......busted  Embarrassed

But I have exported South Africans to take other people's jobs, if that helps.

After that we can wrap her in a tubby' date=' squirt Cytomax all over her and douse her in happiness - then this thread would be complete.

[/quote']

and, as such, deserves a hijack, so here goes?

You make a good point re tax HR' date=' I guess thats why we queue at elections[/quote']

?more thoughts on queues?

IT is thought of as a peculiarly British affectation. But forming queues may be a primeval instinct.
Research suggests waiting your turn is not just good manners, it is a consequence of evolution.
Leicester University psychologist Professor Andrew Colman said humans were not the only creatures to take turns at tasks, with nature full of examples of animals which divide the workload.
While humans can use conversation and planning to create rotas and negotiate agreements, other members of the animal kingdom must be preprogrammed to be polite.
The professor said: 'A very striking example is Antarctic penguins which mate in pairs.
'Somebody has got to stay at home and incubate the eggs, otherwise they would die and yet they've got to eat.
'The solution is turn-taking ? and they do it.
'The fact that many other animals have evolved this means it must be in our DNA, it's just inconceivable that it isn't.'
To demonstrate how turntaking could have evolved without the ability to plan or talk, the professor created a computer program that simulated generations of evolution.
This showed that over time, animals will fall into a pattern of taking turns at tasks, the journal Evolutionary Ecology Research reports.
The professor believes humans are also hardwired to do this ? and perhaps even to form queues.
He said: 'In the case of humans, it is more complicated because whatever instincts we have got are modified by reflection and communication.
'But that doesn't mean we haven't got these instincts, they are just harder to discern.'

Don't agree mate,  nothing wrong with a bit of controversy.  This thread will probably go on all day...Wink

dark horse you're a coward and a fool. Notice how Jennie has managed to schwig half that bottle of champers as well. True champ I say.

I'm sure foreigner's have also purchased items at an Alpha Pharmacy, maybe by sponsoring her they were merely saying thank you.

Oh, and by the way, to answer the question about taking an indigenous person's job away - I was born here so I am an indigenousness