Pierce Brosnan, cause ur worth it...

Dun Man

I can see a new market opening up.  Revitalift for old ballies - Sean Connery shows up and goes - "Buy our new Q400 revitalift so your wife can stop fantasizing about me...Because she's worth it"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

thank goodness he's not Bond anymore

I saw "Dr No" again over the weekend' date=' with Sean Connery....now that was James Bond.....Wink
[/quote']

....... and Ursula "Undress" was a beaut!!!!!!!

Luckily I do not know what you peeps are talking about........ it seems that on the DSTV West bouquet we have in Angola we do not share the advertisements!!!!!!!..... but then we do not have "Kyknet" any moreCryCryCry

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">

Guest Big H

Do you think Sean Connery uses L'orry Oil?

who knows' date=' probably.....Wink Cliff Richard had a face lift....so I guess anything is possibleLOL

But Sean Connery looks great for his age....
[/quote']

Hulle het mos altyd gese dat as joan Collins nog een facelift moet kry gaan haar n!pples op haar wange sit!!!!!!!!Big%20smileBig%20smileLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClap

thank goodness he's not Bond anymore

I saw "Dr No" again over the weekend' date=' with Sean Connery....now that was James Bond.....Wink
[/quote']

....... and Ursula "Undress" was a beaut!!!!!!!

Luckily I do not know what you peeps are talking about........ it seems that on the DSTV West bouquet we have in Angola we do not share the advertisements!!!!!!!..... but then we do not have "Kyknet" any moreCryCryCry

the boys are annoyed with the Pierce Brosnan ad where he is in touch with his feminine side by using skin cream, saving the planet and riding a horsie and thinks he's worth it Wink nothing serious LOL

I prefer the Matthew Fox version of the ad where he drives a black Ford Mustang....not a horse....a car Big%20smile

the boys are annoyed with the Pierce Brosnan ad where he is in touch with his feminine side by using skin cream, saving the planet and riding a horsie and thinks he's worth it Wink nothing serious LOL

I have not been in touch with my feminine side for a week already - she is on holiday with her mother ..........smiley36.gif

In times like these we look to Steve.

for tips how to stay faithful to your wife or sucessful birth control methodsWinkWink

Because we are worth it? What  is it we are worth? What is this 'it" we are worth. "You are worth a new Bianchi"' date=' now that I get.

Is the "it" that odd looking cream that could be easily confused with toothpaste and will leave me feeling frustrated, angry and inadequate if I don't get equal portions of the 2 colours out. Well I am not worth that. I am worth much more than that.

Damn stupid adsAngryThumbs%20DownPig
[/quote']

Without a shadow of doubt the funniest post I've seen in a while..ClapClap 

Special mention also goes to Intern and the irrepressible Joe Low. So indirectly Pierce Brosman made my day. What a boytjie. 

ag nee wat...Pierce is nog oraait....hel...almal is nie meer so hot op daai ouderdom nie!!! hy mag maar!!

Guest Frail4Life

I do not Have TV, but reading this thread just gives me the reality, I am not missing anything.This story is much more interesting and exciting.  

technology has come a long way and we've seen inventions like PVR's and even remote controls. build a bridge man! change the channel or learn to live and let live.

I sold Pierce a s-works a few years ago and let me tell you, he's more of a cyclist than you'll ever be. I mean, if you're blogging about an advert...... come on man, need I go on?

technology has come a long way and we've seen inventions like PVR's and even remote controls. build a bridge man! change the channel or learn to live and let live.

I sold Pierce a s-works a few years ago and let me tell you' date=' he's more of a cyclist than you'll ever be. I mean, if you're blogging about an advert...... come on man, need I go on?
[/quote']

Freakonaleash, making some serious assumptions there. Welcome to our world, we also go off at a tangent about some things .....

I sold Pierce a s-works a few years ago and let me tell you' date=' he's more of a cyclist than you'll ever be. I mean, if you're blogging about an advert...... come on man, need I go on?
[/quote']

Can...open...worms....everywhere!!!