CHRIS WILLEMSE CYCLES - AWESOME SERVICE

johnny*mac

hi hubbers,

I want to share my very positive online shopping experience with Chris Willemse Cycles.

These guys are lightning fast, their pricing is very good, they shipped my stuff the same day and communication is great.

I can recommend buying from them any day.

You can find them on: www.cwcycles.co.za

I'll second that, their online service is 1st class & delivery is lightning quick. My last order was delivered to my door by Chris Jnr himself. Well done guys, keep up the good service!

Guest coenie

Their website is also very easy to use and one of the better sites.

My last order took just over 24 hours from me ordering to me picking it up at the post office. It would have been shorter if I was not stuck at work. And where else do you get 31.6mm Thomson seatposts for R800 postage included.

Hi guys!

Thanks for the good words!

We try our best to give you the best service

and even better prices!

Thanks again!

I think on-line shopping is great.

I've been doing it for years and now I have a close relationship with my PC, it even knows who I am.

I used to drive (or ride) all the way to Finish Line Cycles where I had to talk to the owner (Clint) and have a cup of cofee while I decided what to buy.

Service was also good, but I had to take the goods home with me - at least with on-line you don't have to build up a relationship or take your purchases home with you.........

These guys are frikkin unbelievable. Ordered on Thursday and picked up my stuff on Friday in PTA. I would be willing to pay more for service like that but to make it even worse, they are cheaper (with shipping) than any place up here!!! Great job, I will definitely buy again.

Helpful chaps too!

They tried to help me find some brakes and were very quick in coming back with info. Definately a winner IMHO

Their website is also very easy to use and one of the better sites.

rant on/

Yes but if you run Firefox in Ubuntu the d*** flash brings my browser to a standstill for a few seconds .... how I hate the use of flash

C Jnr Can your website developer not add in a few lines to detect the browser and disable the Flash?

/rant off

But must say its a nice site!

You guys are the best! Ordered my goodies yesterday, and it got delivered this morning!!!! This is great service boys!! You guys are going places!!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys, thought I would revive this thread, having just experienced another dose of awesome CWC service.

I have been busy putting my dream bike together and Chris Jnr was an absolute legend helping me decide on sizing, as well as selling me a whole lot of components for it. I purchased a groupset, wheels, handlebar, saddle, bottle cages - pretty much everything except the frame - and it arrived 2 days later by door to door courier.

Not only does Chris' prices rival those of CRC, comobike etc. but the service is simply untouchable.

Chris - you are a serious asset to a trouble SA cycling industry. Thanks and keep it up.

Forgot to mention, while in Cape Town on business 2 weeks ago I popped in to the shop and landed up spending an hour there chatting to Chris Snr - nearly missed the meeting I had flown to CT for!! A lot of bike shops are cold and unfriendly when a stranger walks in - CWC is exactly the opposite.