CHRIS WILLEMSE CYCLES - AWESOME SERVICE

johnny*mac

Shopfloor service is great too!

Always, always friendly and helpful. Real nice feeling.

Great to have a #1 shop like this 6,1kms from my house!

I have to agree.  Their prices are very competitive.  In the longrun you guys will only benefit.  I would much rather support you guys now than ordering from overseas.  You guys really are building up the sport

Great service and great prices!! Thanks guysThumbs%20Up By the way u should go and look at the NEW shop, their busy with improvements...Wink

Brilliant service and good prices. Chris jnr , why dont you guys open a outlet in Gauteng?

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant service and good prices. Chris jnr ' date='?why dont you guys open a outlet in Gauteng? [/quote']

Now that's a great idea! smiley20.gif

I sent a mate of mine there the other day and had the best experience.

He got shoes, a saddle, glasses and pedals with the help of CWJ. Chris wouldn't even take calls while he was busy with my mate.

The result - another loyal customer!

Been a fan of CWC for years now ... I especially enjoy the shopping experience when Chris Snr is around - he is quite entertaining.

I just wish the shop was closer to me in the Southern Suburbs...  Embarrassed

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to share my experience as well with regards to CWCycles and the excellent service I received in particular from Christof who attended to me.

I bought a Vittoria tubular tyre in December through the online shop and about the second race I used them noticed a small bubble on the tread of the front tyre. I felt unsafe to ride with it and knew through experience with a particular LBS here in PE that it would be difficult to get replaced by the supplier.

Well all I can say is that I had no problems what so ever in getting it replaced by CWC and all was sorted and posted within less then a week. One of the things I was always weary of when buying online through them was what would happen if I needed to get something replaced. All I can say is thank you I will not hesitate to use you guys as MUCH as possible in future.

I use CWC as well.

I think they are great as well. However I wonder what the real reason for the general overinflated prices are in the industry in general.

Does anyone know why a "Vuka Scooter sells for R6000 has a gazilion times more technology in it than a "top of the range " R60 000 pedal operated contraption.

It smacks off pure exploitation and sheer ignorance of consumers willing to take this up the naught.

Dont get me wrong. CWC have better prices in most instances and in general for components have better service, dont talk to you like youre an ignorant ass for wanting to work on your own bike etc. For that reason I support them.

But still I know for sure that somewhere between the manufactuere and all the middlemen in between there is plenty of screwing the cyclist over.

Please could the rest of the bike industry follow CWC example. A little vaseline whilst screwing the seriouse cyclist will go a long wayBig%20smile