Action Photo - Knysna road race '09

Roer

To cut a long story short...I lost my race numbers. My question is - were we given two numbers? One race number (I was in the AB group) and one Action Photo number. Can't find any pics of me on Action Photo with my AB number (with or without the AB) and was wondering if the two numbers weren't different. The mountainbike racers were given only one number... I could wait for them to send it to me, but with Action Photo you just don't know how long that will take.

Yes, via email, but it didn't give the answers I need nl. yes (you had two numbers) or no (you didn't). Emailed them back...waiting for reply.

My photos come up using just the number, no letters. If you can't remember your number, find your name in the results and go from there...

Thanks Droo, you answered my question without knowing it, it seems. So there wasn't two numbers... I can't believe it, but there are no pics of me on my number on their site, which is quite weird because I have such an adorable face,  Big%20smile  you'd think someone would have snapped me. All that work and not even a pic to prove it. Darn.

did you have your sticker on your helmet? look through the unidentified photos, might be something there?

Roer - have a look in the thread where I posted some pics from that race. I added a link to a site where you can look amongst Andrew Averley's very nics pics from that race.

sheeesh Ronelle, I was way way way at the back of the long route.

Nice pics on the link.

How is that bloke doing you have been looking for bits and pieces for ?

I had one *** picture of me sitting up behind a guy going so slow..

pff...

Ronelle' date=' did you get any of the mtb race? [/quote']

Hi Slowbee - I got a couple of the long route riders loaded here

and have some more where the short route joined the long route, on the last decent to the finish. PM me with what kit you were in, and I'll have a look

Haha! Ronelle you beaut! Im the guy at the back in the blue and red.. When you have a moment, you have anything of me?

now thats funny, but its not me..I cant remember my number.. bugger. also 7000 odd.. but I had knee warmers, gray helmet with white radars.

you were fast! ..dont lose sleep about it though.

wow! I should mark my words.. Thank you Ronelle.. If Im ever at a race how wil I know who you are to come say hi??

that hil sure is a blast.
Bos2009-07-22 13:54:07