Rude Cyclists

flashcannon

Next question from me (and there was an anwer to this in an earlier post but would love diffferent opinions) - what is the accpeted protocol when someone screams/shouts/swears at you?

'n PK. Then stomp on them with your cleats.

What? Me roadrage?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MABY MUST THE SLOWYS STAY ON THE LEFT AND LET THE FASTYS PASS ON THE RIGHT AngryAngry

AND GO LEFT IF SOMEONE YELL AT THEM WHEN THE ARE SLOW AND DONT GET MAD IF THEY DO YELL AT THEM!!!!!!
If you had spoken to me like that you would still be explaining to your friends (if you have any) and your doctor how your bike got in their without using lube. Big%20smile

MABY MUST THE SLOWYS STAY ON THE LEFT AND LET THE FASTYS PASS ON THE RIGHT AngryAngry

AND GO LEFT IF SOMEONE YELL AT THEM WHEN THE ARE SLOW AND DONT GET MAD IF THEY DO YELL AT THEM!!!!!!
If you had spoken to me like that you would still be explaining to your friends (if you have any) and your doctor how your bike got in their without using lube. Big%20smile

sheesh spud, I dont know how you could even understand that...sheesh jacques, learn some english...please. Smile

sheesh spud' date=' I dont know how you could even understand that...sheesh jacques, learn some english...please. Smile
[/quote'] I got the gist of what he was saying, just didn't realise he was a kid otherwise I would have been nicer! Besides I don't mind the bad spelling and grammar......just the pathetic name calling, sensitive souls and Wink that get up my nose.........Big%20smile Spud2009-08-03 07:22:20

sheesh spud' date=' I dont know how you could even understand that...sheesh jacques, learn some english...please. Smile
[/quote']

I sure hope this young man is an extremely good cyclist and goes on to make enough money in his cycling career to be able to retire because he sure has hell does not seem to be paying much attention to his education.

Jaques (Masons)

I hope you are not associated with Masons bike shop in Stellenbosch.

And if you are, well....bad news....customers will walk out...if they get treated with that attitude. (disrespect)

MAsons cannot afford to loose customers because of your stupid actions...

class....you either have it or not!!

Cassie2009-08-03 13:50:59

Well said Cassie.

Just remember Jaques that you are an ambassador to your sponsors ... you seem to have a born talent but remember, respect needs to be earned through your actions.

...maar as jy dom is en windgat wil wees, gaan jy *** !!! Evil%20Smile ... cause you never know: the rider you shouted at, might be the only one that can help you when you need it

cbrunsdon2009-08-03 13:59:20

question, if you are that fast , what are doing at the back of the race? If you're late, your not gonna win, so you might as well stick behind. Will be a very good lesson to you to wake up early. And be warned, any little snotnose thats gonna scream at me, is gonna get picked up by a very unhappy dad.

There is nothing nicer for a cocky, arrogant person than shouting their mouth off so that everyone can see/hear how fantastically great they are.

For the rest of us, there is nothing nicer than watching said moron pick himself up after coming a cropper in spectacular style.

Old Eengleesh saying - pride comes before a fall. At the moment there is a lot of pride - better to stock up on Methylate/Mercurochrome/Betadine/Zambuck/Panado Syrup soon .....

There is nothing nicer for a cocky' date=' arrogant person than shouting their mouth off so that everyone can see/hear how fantastically great they are.

For the rest of us, there is nothing nicer than watching said moron pick himself up after coming a cropper in spectacular style.

Old Eengleesh saying - pride comes before a fall. At the moment there is a lot of pride - better to stock up on Methylate/Mercurochrome/Betadine/Zambuck/Panado Syrup soon .....

[/quote'] Don't forget the KY lube and the crowbar so his Dad can get the bike out of where I shoved it after I gave him a lekker snotty after talking to me like that. Angry

There is nothing nicer for a cocky' date=' arrogant person than shouting their mouth off so that everyone can see/hear how fantastically great they are.

[/quote'] Don't forget the KY lube and the crowbar so his Dad can get the bike out of where I shoved it after I gave him a lekker snotty after talking to me like that. Angry

Spud... everything OK???... I am sensing alot of emotion here...WinkLOLLOL

Sorry Dude must be all the km I'm putting in for the Trans B.....been doing at least 80km a week and it is taking it's toll on my body and mind. Big%20smile

question' date=' if you are that fast , what are doing at the back of the race? If you're late, your not gonna win, so you might as well stick behind. Will be a very good lesson to you to wake up early. And be warned, any little snotnose thats gonna scream at me, is gonna get picked up by a very unhappy dad. [/quote']

In lap races where everybody starts together I start lapping the slowest riders on my second lap already. Here we sometimes are only 30 to 50 at a XC so all start together.

But like I said above, I'm still polite and don't yell.

Sorry Dude must be all the km I'm putting in for the Trans B.....been doing at least 80km a week and it is taking it's toll on my body and mind. Big%20smile

LOL I am the opposite.. doing no training at all and my staff are feelling the pain with me...OuchLOLLOL

Is it just my imagination, or has the little whipper-snapper run into a dark corner to lick his wounds?

Pffft - laaities.

Thats why I enjoy being a fairly large lad, people dont often argue with me.

If it was me in the race and i had someone being rude to me or even worse to my wife then he would get bliksemmed, and if he ran to his dad then he would get bliksemmed too!