Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 7 Eleven being finished up by Dane at Hunter Cycling, can't wait to finish the build.

Is that resprayed? 

I dig that frame so much and am ever so green at the sight of that frame !

Is that resprayed? 

I dig that frame so much and am ever so green at the sight of that frame !

Dane at Hunter has just resprayed it for me, 7 Eleven and Motorola my all time favourite teams

Hello again

Need some more advice/info. Found this bike for R4000, is it worth it? Apparently it's a mid nineties model

The Asolo was low - mid range in the Pinarello lineup. As far as I know, Dedaccai tubesets were used over the Columbus tubes and this allowed Pina to brand it themselves. They branded this as Dolmen but I'm not entirely sure where this falls in comparison to Columbus as the Stelvio was also built using the Dolmen tubeset. And then some others were built using Kens. So bottom line, it's a mystery!

At R4000, if it floats your boat, buy it! It's not often that these come around and no one likes the feeling of regretting to buy an Italian steed  :mellow:

I paid the same amount for my Treviso and it was 105 equipped!

Calling all Retro/Single Speed bike owners. If you are in the Parklands (Western Cape) area this Saturday 12th September, Classic Steel Riders will be having their first coffee ride. We will be leaving at 7h30 from Re-Play Cycles & Sport store. We are in Village On Main Centre, Parklands Main Road, Parklands, just off Link Road. For more details contact Glen 072-347-6676, come join us!!

post-30812-0-22141600-1441883375_thumb.jpg

Calling all Retro/Single Speed bike owners. If you are in the Parklands (Western Cape) area this Saturday 12th September, Classic Steel Riders will be having their first coffee ride. We will be leaving at 7h30 from Re-Play Cycles & Sport store. We are in Village On Main Centre, Parklands Main Road, Parklands, just off Link Road. For more details contact Glen 072-347-6676, come join us!!

Great logo that Glen! :thumbup: Sadly, this Saturday I have to work. :(

Great logo that Glen! :thumbup: Sadly, this Saturday I have to work. :(

Thanks, Thats no good, so do I have to open shop? Go in a bit later.

Thanks, Thats no good, so do I have to open shop? Go in a bit later.

But when I work on the weekend, I take Monday off, and there are few pleasures as great as a ride on the front of Table Mountain on a Monday morning, looking down at all those unfortunates stuck in the traffic. A lone ride around Cape Point with nobody around, is almost as much fun. :)