Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I raced this last year .... it was by far the best stage race i have ever done...

Highly recommended!

If it was not for the recent birth of my son I would be there again later this month.

As tough as it sounds?

I decided to compose reply number 4000 so here it is a photo of my full set of Shimano 600 Arabesque including wheels on its way from France.attachicon.gifArabe2.jpgattachicon.gifArabe1.jpgattachicon.gifArabe3.jpg

I decided to share this bit of a hiccup with getting these parts from France with you guys. The seller sent me an email today saying that the Etsy Website that he advertised on was not suppose to allow purchasers from South Africa to buy from him, although his advert says "Shipping World wide". The postage that I paid, 30 Euros, apparently only covers the cost for delivery in France and the cost to send the parts to SA is 100 Euros. He now wants me to pay in another 50 Euros. How is that for a shocker.