Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

Stop it!

(But ah, I have about 3 sets of Campag toe clips.)

I have some of those cable clips for the top tube with a Campag badge on them... Your Campag toe clips would go well with my Campag track pedals!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know anything about cold chroming? I have a couple of steel frames that need chrome work and I'm a bit reluctant to have them chromed in the normal fashion.

Edited by heyyou

Hey guys,

Thought I'd post a short wishlist of items I'm in need of:

Firstly, I'm looking for a set of 8-speed C-Record downtube shifters. There were a few versions of C-Record shifters, but they look mostly similar to the ones in the pic. Preferably index shifters although I might be prepared to settle for friction.

post-988-0-05037100-1346866858.jpg

The other items are for a Nuovo Record group I'm putting together. Not too rushed on these as it depends on cashflow:

Crankset

BB

Headset

Front derailleur

Thanks!

One of the bikes I use to drool over for hours as a kid was the original

Cannondale Black Lightning.

All the gold detail on the black frame was soooooo sexy

Hi Hubbers. I sold my old steel bike and bought this tool specifically for servicing the headset, and no longer have a use for it. I want R100 for it, was specially ordered and should make someone happy. It is a Parktool HCW-7 with 30mm and 32mm headset spanners. I only used it once so it is like new.

post-2171-0-57592600-1347001254.jpg

@ignious: you should mention where are you located

Sorry, I'm in CT. Tom wants to take it, will notify this forum if the sale falls through.

• 2 weeks later...