The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol smiley17.gif jj louis.. good to see the fairer sex getting involved. Dunno what our contingent down here is like. I only really know of rika steyn. I reckon we have at least a 100 DHers. but no series. oi....

dont forget to post up some snaps of your races.

?

i think i overshot the jump of stupidity here. This here says Paarl last weekend ws the season opener. So i guess there's your answer Louis smiley17.gif

Capricorn2010-01-22 14:54:14

freewheel up hill? ?hahaha only after some thigh damaging pedalling smiley17.gif

That's the hub that came off your wheel set yes?

well. e13 only makes noises when the chain rubs up against it. and since i havent cleaned the e.13 with a toothbrush recently, the noise has become damn irritating. But, i have to say, that damn chain device is rock solid when it comes to keeping that chain on.

Forgot to add that the chain only rubs when i'm on the big gear. From the 3 set down till the lowest gear, there's no rubbing, and thus no irritating noise.

Capricorn2010-01-22 15:15:16

u sure it's not just the chain slapping against the plastic? I know mine does when going thru the gnar, but that's almost unavoidable.