• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Brad!

How did Helderkruin go?

Cheers!

I crashed super hard in my last practice run, gave myself some whiplash (soft collar is so irritating now). Managed second place in the Elite class.

At Bakkies: That's rad wheelset, pretty much what I am running. Super stoked on them!

I crashed super hard in my last practice run' date=' gave myself some whiplash (soft collar is so irritating now). Managed second place in the Elite class.

[/quote']

I won't lecture you on racing after hurting your neck, but I will say well done! Not easy getting back on and being fast after a big crash.

Ja they cool if they your but if they not take a pic of your dh bike and post it on this thread. Ja nice bike bakkies my friend has the carbon one!

Ja they cool if they your but if they not take a pic of your dh bike and post it on this thread. Ja nice bike bakkies my friend has the carbon one!

Downhillking we will be importing these soon hopefully, havent started with the market research yet for the DH bikes.

the dude from gt told me last week they have 2 fury bikes and 1 framesets comming to RSA for next year. I Think they may already be here. I can't remember the price of the team bike but i think it's ging to be in the high 50's. I'm super stoked with GT's response to frame replacements. it takes a bit long but not too many questions asked.

Brad? isn't the hope or the saint a bit heavy

again' date=' as one of hte commentators was stating during the World Cup run at Fort William (SCO): it's sometimes the less dramatic riders who are going the fastest. 

Case in point: Greg. He is my captain supersmooth. The counterpoint to Greg is my other super favorite for the future: Sam Blenkinsop: that boy always looks like he is just ripping it up, yet the clock shows he is often well off the pace, good enough for top 10, but hardly top 5.

But i bet, the minute blenki calms down, that boy's gonna rip it up.

[/quote']

1st in Schladming is hardly well off the pace ;)

again' date=' as one of hte commentators was stating during the World Cup run at Fort William (SCO): it's sometimes the less dramatic riders who are going the fastest.?

Case in point: Greg. He is my captain supersmooth. The counterpoint to Greg is my other super favorite for the future: Sam Blenkinsop: that boy always looks like he is just ripping it up' date=' yet the clock shows he is often well off the pace, good enough for top 10, but hardly top 5.

But i bet, the minute blenki calms down, that boy's gonna rip it up.

[/quote'']

1st in Schladming is hardly well off the pace ;)

and 1st where else??? thought so. You cant use the exception to a disprove what, if you actually bothered to read between the lines, was saying about his consistency.?

your answer totally missed the part where I root for blenki. THe boy is a beast, and in future, i think he is going to pin those top 3 positions more consistently. Aaron Gwin however, is going to be his first proving ground. Beat Aaron, get to the podium.

Capricorn2009-09-03 09:57:04