Which Sunglasses to buy???

Zula

k cool' date=' sounds pretty good. Do the clear lenses go dark enough?? or do i need another set of lenses as well??[/quote']

Short answer is no you don't. Unless you plan on doing some welding.

Just don't shoot the lenses with any type of gun. There has been some debate around that matter.
Ricky Bobby2009-08-14 06:39:31

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do yourself a favour...go to nu -metro (remember to take R60 with you) and go buy a ticket for a 3D movie...which will get you glasses with your ticket... it does not look good but hey ...it only cost R60 and then you will see everythin in 3D .... Cool LOL

sweet thanks for the help. there seems to be alot of people on favour of rudy project. They do seem to be better value than Oakley's. Photochromic oakley's are alomst 3k, thats neraly twice the price. Proof is always in the pudding!!

ok on a serious note ... i do not know a lot about sunglasses but most of the cyclist that i talked to all favor Rudy Project .... 

at nu metro we had to pay R60 which included your movie ticket and the designer's 3D glasses .... (and 1 size fits all) 

Get the latest copy of Cycling Plug magazine as they have an extensive road test on virtually all of the main players in the cycling sunglasses game. Very informative testing and results!

Confused  Or don't drop/step on/abuse your expensive shadesWink

Nah, much easier not to worry about them. But no contest the the Rudy Projects are very nice.

I bought a pair of Rudy Project Rydons from CWC online about 2 weeks ago for R 1600.00. The best buy ever. My local LBS price was R 2400.00.Contact him. Maybe he got some left.

I have a pair of these. Oakley Crosshair. They also take prescription lenses. I am very happy with them.20090815_052925_oakley_crosshai.jpg

Confused  Or don't drop/step on/abuse your expensive shadesWink

Nah' date=' much easier not to worry about them. But no contest the the Rudy Projects are very nice.

[/quote']

Wait... In The Boulders, there is the Bondi Blu factory shop.... they got shades marked down from R200 to R20....Wink