My partially complete ride

quickdraw

Not quite the latest technology but "I LIKE IT"

Not using the seatpost in pic (miscalculated budget Cry - so have to sell) - so has original GIANT issue installed.

Will replace seatpost with one in pic or Thomson next month.

Rear shock to be replaced in the future (when I can afford to).

Trying to figure out how to balance out the white fork (although I kinda like it)?

20090831_110133_anthem.jpg
quickdraw2009-08-31 11:04:20

Thanks!

It is a standard Anthem 3 frame. Was think ing of a saddle with a touch of white in (hmmm - how to explain it to the wife Big%20smile)

Took it out to Tokai yesterday aft - sweet, although I had the saddle too far back so frame felt a bit long on the singletrack. Sorted it out this eve.

The white fork issue is easy to solve, simply swop it for my black fox fork. Big%20smile

Looks very naaice btw. 

The white fork issue is easy to solve' date=' simply swop it for my black fox fork. Big%20smile

Looks very naaice btw. 
[/quote']

Thanks, what black FOX you have, I haven't seen a black RLC yet?

the fork needs paiting, black crown and orange legs......great bike that, had a anthem, really liked it a lot......

I kinda like the fork as it is. I think it wouldn't be quite such an eyecatcher  if it was black. It looks customised! Not so...you know ...shop issue

If you feel it lacks a little something to tie it all together try getting some orange vinyl and give the fork some rings near the bottom.

Kinda agree with you there Tarboy, thinking that just replacing the little piece of cable housing running into the rear derailleur with a white one might do it.

Oh well, I can live with it like it is till the next itchWink

Thats a pretty great idea too. In fact a very good idea. That would be styling.

But please do me a favor, if you get hold of any gear and cable housing in white, please let me know where! I'll take 3m of each. I've been searching for ages.

• 5 weeks later...