A-hole Motorist

DRIVETRAIN

Angry

I am F$&^%$%^&^NG FURIOUS this morning -

after dropping my daughter off at Greenside High we come to a stop street, this moer is behind me- female cyclist is coming on around the bend at the golf course - many of U know where this is.

I wait for her to pass & she's close, this moer wheelies past behind me on the left and cuts infront of her...I hoot at her to stop which she did..she was mad. I go after him & he sees me coming - beats me to the traffic light giving me the finger

I swear today was gonna be my day to moer a motorist - Ouch or damage his car, he must be thankful he sped away leaving me in traffic. Swine...

I don't see us winning any time soon against these ass holes .... Angry

"DTBig%20smile"

Problem is it's not "us" vs "them". Have you not seen how some cyclists also become assholes behind a steering wheel. These guys are also often assholes on a saddle. Assholes are assholes no matter what mode of transport they are using.

Problem is it's not "us" vs "them". Have you not seen how some cyclists also become assholes behind a steering wheel. These guys are also often assholes on a saddle. Assholes are assholes no matter what mode of transport they are using.

Clap

As more than aptly demonstrated by some jerk leaving the bike park on Wednesday evening. He obviously had a life or death emergency to take care off. 

markStockton2009-09-11 01:25:40

Also nearly got taken out by a motorist last night while cycling. I have given up the "wonders & tekens" thing, because it results in absolutely nothing. A shake of the head is my only reaction these days with the now and again loud shouting to avoid a crash.

Almost got taken out this morning on the belville hill. Some Ahole with a small D..k in a big black SUV with a freeflow comes right up behind me swerves past me at the last moment then almost cuts me off as he speeds away.

I wait for her to pass & she's close, this moer wheelies past behind me on the left and cuts infront of her...

he wheelies his car??? wish i could see that..... Confused

Reason why i dont venture on the road week days, i find motorists tend to be in a better mood on weekends.

i wanted to moer a few cyclists last saturday..... they were coming to the end of their ride, and were spead out all over the road as they approached the shopping centre meeting point... i was riding alone, and caught up to them at this point... sadly i was obviously viewed as one of their group... their behavior was discusting, they had no regard for the motorists around them.. infact the motorists were very patient with them..

these were 40 - 50 year old, "company director" type cyclist, who loaded their bikes onto some very expensive cars... including a black SUV!!!!

sad... 

As more than aptly demonstrated by some jerk leaving the bike park on Wednesday evening. He obviously had a life or death emergency to take care off. 

Sorry about that, I had to pick up the pizza I ordered for supper. Not nice when the pineapples are cold you know. Tongue

LOL

I couldn't agree more. I blame an utter disregard for other people and their lives for this phenomenon. It's found in mentalities across the globe, but I have to regrettably say that the South African mentality is probably one of the worst ones in the world. We have that "The only person that matters is ME" or "F-you, I'm right you're wrong" attitude.

It's sad that sign posts and road marking on our roads are for decoration only. Speed limits are for dumb people. Filing into one lane, where the road goes from 2 to 1 lane, before absolutely necessary is for dumb people who are making space for you to race past and squeeze in further up the road. Filling stations on a corner are there to use as a slipway when the light is red. Islands on big busy roads ARE the perfect place to stop your taxi.

Dang, now I've worked myself up!!!   smiley35.gif

Ek is nou so moerig ek eet sommer 'n Paai!

I got pushed onto the pavement by a light delivery truck yesterday morning. He can explain to his boss where the dents come from!!

Motorists get on my ninnies i tell u, specially this growing trend with some motorcyclists, get as close as they can when they passing u (at crazy man speed) and as they get next 2u they pull the clutch in and open the trottle, then let the clutch out and speed off grrrr AngryOuch

BUT having said that, plenty cyclists piss me off 2, no regard 2 road rules, as road users we should abide by all the road rules as motorists do, like stopping at RED robots and waiting for green etc get hacked when i see guys just going through, we are all (like it or not) ambasidors for our sport and if some child sees us go through a red robot will think he can do the same on his bike and that can cost him his life!  

SA motorists are the absolute worst in the world. Bar non!

Egypt is chaotic but few people get run over.

Our drivers are just plain stupid/arrogant.

Overtaking on a blind rise with a solid line = v*kk*n dom yet you will see thos huge Nissan NAvarra's with their t*sser drivers shoving past 20 cars in just this scenario. "i are big so I can..."

A ray at the end of the tunnel though, the Ghost Squad guys in Cape Town are working overtime pulling drivers off the road, especially taxi's. theres actually a slight change in behaviour starting to happen.

Now if only they can get those boxes out of the right hand lane travelling 40 below the speed limit....

Hear hear!ClapClapClap.

Cannot agree more. Cyclists can be just as bad. It seems to me sometimes that cyclists deliberately try to p1$$ off motorists.

And then drivers seem to believe that they own the road. I watched a guy in a big 4x4 this am hooting at another driver (both turning right) who had stopped to let a pedesrian cross the road (with the "walk" sign still green).

Unfortunately I could not reach my apple core in time to hurl it at him.

The root of the problem lies with society where consideration for others and obedience of the law is a mere afterthought when caught