MOVE over KING its time 4 the new BLING

rad006

These look awesome. What are they? Weight? Cost? Do you need someone to look after them? Maybe even adopt them or just foster care?

Mamps my dad still has the giant and is looking at them with scary eyes....

I bought them for an orbea but I might just have to change the SC`s colours... In saying that my SC does have alot of blue on it thanks to KCNC and it doesnt look bad....

Weight 1540g

Price = RSP 11.5k (I didnt pay that)

The price tag might explain the absence at races. You can get XTR wheels for much cheaper...and its a better wheel in my opinion.

The spoke design scares people, looks like its not strong enough. In my opinion, nice to look at, but they not as light as race wheel should be. Plus they only come in blue

The price tag might explain the absence at races. You can get XTR wheels for much cheaper...and its a better wheel in my opinion.

LOL ... I detect a hint of jealousy LOL

Really awesome bling rad

and orange nad green and red. Depends on discipline.

http://bikemag.com/news/freshproduce/Wheels1_web.jpgMampara2009-09-15 02:21:19

my mistake sorry Rad. They are very pretty but not something you would find most people choosing, pretty much because of the price tag. Most will go for the SLR or ZTR because its tried and tested. A pro in states, Sid Tabrelay uses these though so they cant be to bad.

You dont have to apologise we all need free speech....

At the end of the day its our own choices.... im negiotating for a set of SLR`s as we speak as my spare wheels  or main I dunno....

All wheels have good and bad reviews its just a matter of choice

Those Orange wheels look great on that lunatic's bike in the latest Bicycling Mag, where he is riding on the edge of the cliff in Italy.