can u believe this

chucky

You lot of pansies wont scare him. Wait until his email gets posted on a bikers forum.

Ja but please make sure its the Hells Angels and not the Sandton Harley Club!!!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just registered him on www,hogtied,com.  DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He he he he.

I am a mean sunuvabeech.

I agree its totally irresposible and stupid to make the comments he made.

I guess he is refering to the Dome to Dome on Sunday because I was stuck behind a convoy of Hog riders in my car who were trying to get past the cyclists near Lanseria.

I also got frustrated with some of the cyclists almost riding 6 abreast into the right hand lane and even more with support vehcles in the right hand lane going at 30kmph.

But the Hog riders were also 3 abreast had no patience and were aggresive and ther bikes are so f***ing loud that I couldn't even hear my radio in the car i felt sorry for the bicycle riders.

I have no excuse for riding that route as I new about the race and forgot to take an alternative, but it would be nice if organisers could warn motorist of a race and to take an alternative route.

I ride motorbikes and Moutain bikes and we should all be considerate of each other and not make stupid comments that make others angree.

I just sent this:

Hi Ken or is that Barbie?

I find you mail rather amusing:

I would like to know is it cause you boyfriend ran off with a leather clad Harley rider or is it cause he is a cyclist who ran off with a leather clad Harley rider??

Either way I think your mail is disgusting and shows the real mentality of you and your upbringing.

Lets see if he replies.

I have just registered him on www' date='hogtied,com.  DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

Whips and chains excite you? I dont even want to know how you stubled upon that one...LOL

I have personally knocked over 2 and will continue to do so until they understand that it is our area .[/quote']

Uhm....

Is this not admitting to attempted manslaughter? Confused

Certainly qualifies for Hate Speech.

Wonder if one could have him arrested for that. On a Friday, so he can sit all weekend...

I have just registered him on www' date='hogtied,com.  DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

Whips and chains excite you? I dont even want to know how you stubled upon that one...LOL

A so called "mate" at work said to try that site. Being the gullible idiot (read knob) that I am, I went on to the site and almost had a sphincter failure. It did not help that there were a couple of office dollies standing around my desk when I hit enter.

Not my scene. I have a very clear definition of what is lekker and what is sore. I have never confused those two sensations.

I have personally knocked over 2 and will continue to do so until they understand that it is our area .[/quote']

Uhm....

Is this not admitting to attempted manslaughter? Confused

Certainly qualifies for Hate Speech.

Wonder if one could have him arrested for that. On a Friday, so he can sit all weekend...

Is there not a looooonng weekend comming up? Can we time it for then?