can u believe this

chucky

Very well put. I am a liar, and stir ****. You obviously enjoy an argument and bait wherever you can.

Nice try. I am not John Cleese and you sure as hell are not Eric Idle.

God Bless.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken has emailed me directly and has promised to mobilise the community against us cyclist.

Further more i have asked for the whole mail he has published,and that i would put it on the hub if he wants.

I still want an explanation for he;s remarks that he has knocked down 2 cyclist and will do so again.

Do we as cyclist approve of been knocked down,look what happened to Jeff and CYnthia this weekend whist on there way to there early morning ride .

They were hit from behind on there tandum by a hit and run and landed up in ICU

I have given  Ken an oppurtunity to explain himself and am still set on laying charges on advice from my lawyers.

Did the two "victims" take legal action?

Surely this should have been taken further by both of them. It has been mentioned previously on this thread that there are several charges that could be pursued.

Why have they not been pursued by parties immediate.

PLEASE Let hubbers not stoop to pedantic interference and give cycling/ists a bad name.

Legal recourse I'm sure would stem the apparent bad attitude of this gentleman.

They (the victims)are as guilty for this situation reaching this point as is this gentleman.

What I would like to know is what happened to the rest of the e-mail? Only a third of the mail was posted on this site.

Clap

Ken has emailed me directly and has promised to mobilise the community against us cyclist.

Further more i have asked for the whole mail he has published' date='and that i would put it on the hub if he wants.

I still want an explanation for he;s remarks that he has knocked down 2 cyclist and will do so again.

Do we as cyclist approve of been knocked down,look what happened to Jeff and CYnthia this weekend whist on there way to there early morning ride .

They were hit from behind on there tandum by a hit and run and landed up in ICU

I have given  Ken an oppurtunity to explain himself and am still set on laying charges on advice from my lawyers.[/quote']

this is how things should be done .... well done to Onetime and chucky!

There was a Ken Heuer that was involved with lion hunting a few years back.

i wonder if it's the same idiot?

could be' date=' on his profile pic on FACEBOOK he is nexto a lion[/quote']

well, it could have been worse. He could have been next to an Aussie or a province player.

LOL Clap

Big%20smile

Very well put. I am a liar, and stir ****. You obviously enjoy an argument and bait wherever you can.

God Bless.

ALBATROSS!!!

Alright i need everyone to calm down to a sprint,i have been in contact with Ken and he has some issues with cyclist on the cradle route.

We are going to sit down and try and turn this into something positive ,so stop the calls,and threats of poisoning his fish,and all the other nasties ,i will try and get central gauteng invoved.

I will also discuss our (my) issues with him as a concerned cyclist,the views mentined will mine and mine alone and i do not represent any club.

Any input will be appriciated

Very well put. I am a liar' date=' and stir ****. You obviously enjoy an argument and bait wherever you can.

God Bless.[/quote']

Are you telling the truth now?

I think rather leave God out of this one ;)

Well done Chucky.  Please keep us updated as that is a great route and it will be fantastic to get the community onside here.

Alright i need everyone to calm down to a sprint' date='i have been in contact with Ken and he has some issues with cyclist on the cradle route.

We are going to sit down and try and turn this into something positive ,so stop the calls,and threats of poisoning his fish,and all the other nasties ,i will try and get central gauteng invoved.

I will also discuss our (my) issues with him as a concerned cyclist,the views mentined will mine and mine alone and i do not represent any club.

Any input will be appriciated
[/quote']

Keep us informed?  Way to go!

Just to let you know that Ken replied to my mail and I would like to know why he has the thing to tell me Im a child molester with the guys I train. The problem is all of them would kick my ass if I had to try something like that cause they a sh*t load bigger than me!!

I quote:

Jesus Christ? No but I am closer so why don?t you speak to me and tell me the many problems you seem to have starting with your Anger issue.

John Wakefield

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:09 PM

To: 'John Wakefield'

Subject: RE: Mail

Train! We all make mistakes unless you are Jesus Christ. Prick!

Sent: 16 September 2009 08:16 PM

To: ken

tain?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 16 September 2009 07:49 PM

To: 'John Wakefield' <info@pelotrain.co.za>

I?m sure that you tain little boys you faggot!