can u believe this

chucky

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone I know lives in the Cradle area. He says that he is regularly held up behind the MTN team when they are out training. This is not good. He also had to go off on the left hand shoulder due to groups coming from the front riding from gutter to gutter. They then laugh when he has to take evasive action...... Maybe Ken of the Trout Farm is NOT so wrong, maybe the cyclists crapped on their own stoep and Ken and the others in the Cradle are gatvol. Maybe cyclists brought this whole thing on themselves. Maybe all the frothing at the mouth on this 25 pages are from some of those who transgress when they cycle at the Cradle.

If Douglas Ryder reads what I posted above he would like to comment. I have asked the person to take photographs of the MTN group and I will post them as soon as I receive them.

Someone I know lives in the Cradle area. He says that he is regularly held up behind the MTN team when they are out training. This is not good. He also had to go off on the left hand shoulder due to groups coming from the front riding from gutter to gutter. They then laugh when he has to take evasive action...... Maybe Ken of the Trout Farm is NOT so wrong' date=' maybe the cyclists crapped on their own stoep and Ken and the others in the Cradle are gatvol. Maybe cyclists brought this whole thing on themselves. Maybe all the frothing at the mouth on this 25 pages are from some of those who transgress when they cycle at the Cradle.

If Douglas Ryder reads what I posted above he would like to comment. I have asked the person to take photographs of the MTN group and I will post them as soon as I receive them.[/quote']

hope the pics are in focus BigH

Slowbee2009-09-17 15:33:59

where in uncle chucky's report on this event ... its been like a day now .. surely chucky's lawyers dont work so slow ?

Nish4...the Gumtree ad...was my handy work Wink

If this is so...  I regret to so say that I am disgusted to be a cyclistOuch Angry

This is even more childish than what can be expected from a primary school kid! AND definately NOT doing the cycling community ANY favours.

I do not usually get involved in these type of debates.

Having read through the posts I find it a sad day for cycling.

This is how wars are started.

The cyclists riding in the Dome will be incredibly exposed from now on.

You are crazy to get this individual,and possibly other now peeved off inhabitants in the area,more charged up against cyclists.

Chucky is at least trying to be constructive.That's the way to go.

You can rant and rave as much as you like,but you are not getting anywhere with this,except to fuel this guy's frustration against cyclists.I am glad I do not have to ride in that area.

I will feel exposed...

I have spoken to a fried of Ken about the problum on cradleroute.

They have some serious concerns which need to be addressed.

1. Please keep left.

2.Ride 2 abreast,not 3 or 4 or5,i have explained why we ride 2 abreast.

3.Dont pee on there fences.

4.Dont crap on there prvate property,would you like it if someone did it in your garden.

5.Please obey ALL traffic signs.

Need i go on.

I said that even if cyclists do disregard the rules of the road it does not give him or others to knockdown anyone,he agrees with me.

So please as from today anyone using that cradleroute or anyother remember that there are other road users aswell.Those that have threated Ken in any way expact lawyers letters,you do not have the right to bomb his house ,poison his fish,post ads on gumtree,etc,as Ken cant threaten to knock down anyone.

The residents of muldersdrift have promised to hold back any action for the time being,and i have give an undertaking to start communications between theparies concered end september when i come out of hospotal.

SO RIDE SAFE AND BE POLITE

4.Dont crap on there prvate property' date='would you like it if someone did it in
[/quote']

Ok..wich one of you sickos did this?

4.Dont crap on there prvate property' date='would you like it if someone did it in
[/quote']

I imagine getting run over while parking a loaf will be seriously embarrassing - especially if you are "drukking" on the okes lawn.

Absolutely right Mid Dee - this is not on either.

[/quote']

Confused

That's just nasty! You'd think roadies would 'drop the kids off at the pool' before going for their ride so they can be a few grams lighter.

[/quote']

Confused

That's just nasty! You'd think roadies would 'drop the kids off at the pool' before going for their ride so they can be a few grams lighter.

Apparently not all of us do. It is one thing forgetting to pump your tyres, but not that.

So here we have it - the other side. I still think it is a little drastic offering to run someone over for this, but really this is just not on. It might happen that you are caught short, but have the decency to go somewhere else like an open lot, the veld, or take a spare champagne cork with you in your tool bag.

Perhaps these errant souls can pack a shopping packet in their tool bags and use it like a poop-scoop.

Wonder how/if they did the paper work? Sies!

[/quote']

Confused

Apparently not all of us do. It is one thing forgetting to pump your tyres, but not that.

So here we have it - the other side. I still think it is a little drastic offering to run someone over for this, but really this is just not on. It might happen that you are caught short, but have the decency to go somewhere else like an open lot, the veld, or take a spare champagne cork with you in your tool bag.

Perhaps these errant souls can pack a shopping packet in their tool bags and use it like a poop-scoop.

Wonder how/if they did the paper work? Sies!

Shopping packet, now thats an idea....hang on where do you put the shopping packet afterwards?