can u believe this

chucky

3.Dont pee on there fences.

4.Dont crap on there prvate property' date='would you like it if someone did it in
[/quote']

Ok..wich one of you sickos did this?

Confused

That's just nasty! You'd think roadies would 'drop the kids off at the pool' before going for their ride so they can be a few grams lighter.

Apparently not all of us do. It is one thing forgetting to pump your tyres, but not that.

So here we have it - the other side. I still think it is a little drastic offering to run someone over for this, but really this is just not on. It might happen that you are caught short, but have the decency to go somewhere else like an open lot, the veld, or take a spare champagne cork with you in your tool bag.

Perhaps these errant souls can pack a shopping packet in their tool bags and use it like a poop-scoop.

Wonder how/if they did the paper work? Sies!

Shopping packet, now thats an idea....hang on where do you put the shopping packet afterwards?

Attach it to your saddle bag? No one gonna slipstream you...

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shopping packet' date=' now thats an idea....hang on where do you put the shopping packet afterwards?

[/quote']

Put it back? Hey, I did not say it was a fool-proof idea (Couldn't be coming form me anyway), but maybe ride at the back of the bunch until you find a rubbish bin.

Mind you, if the bunch is still there when you are done, you are in a VERY CLOSE KNIT group. Perhaps a little too close?smiley9.gif

There is intercub on the cradleroute this weekend,lets prove to the residents we can all use the roads together.

Stay left,be pollite at all times we have more to lose if wee cant use this road.

3.Dont pee on there fences.

4.Dont crap on there prvate property' date='would you like it if someone did it in
[/quote']

Ok..wich one of you sickos did this?

Confused

That's just nasty! You'd think roadies would 'drop the kids off at the pool' before going for their ride so they can be a few grams lighter.

Apparently not all of us do. It is one thing forgetting to pump your tyres, but not that.

So here we have it - the other side. I still think it is a little drastic offering to run someone over for this, but really this is just not on. It might happen that you are caught short, but have the decency to go somewhere else like an open lot, the veld, or take a spare champagne cork with you in your tool bag.

Perhaps these errant souls can pack a shopping packet in their tool bags and use it like a poop-scoop.

Shopping packet, now thats an idea....hang on where do you put the shopping packet afterwards?

Dump it in the Jukskei..... another floating turd will not even be noticed and then one can blame the Metro Councils.

[quote=Big H

Dump it in the Jukskei..... another floating turd will not even be noticed and then one can blame the Metro Councils.

Down stream from any trout farms I hope.

.20090917_021117_oscar.jpg...... and the role of the lying dumb ass must go to ME!20090917_021315_Ass.jpg

Still trying to 'back pedal' out of that one I see. Better hope the bank isnt contacted or you're going to be up some serious trouble.

As for the gumtree ads guys are posting, thats serious too, they should be pulled down right away (unless they are Ken's)

Also, I think posting Ken's emails is seriously bad taste. Even though that last email someone posted showed some incredible hatred from him, and some really intolerant behavior, its still no reason to post it here.

Lets face the facts. Cyclists are always breaking the road rules. If it's not having total disregard for common traffic rules, it's being selfish and hogging the road by riding abreast. I see roadies throwing rubbish around, and now defecating on someone's property?? It's no wonder this guy is so worked up.

Capecyclist,

Looks like your memory is short as well.

Please see my post from 16 September 2009 at 20h00 (08h00 P.M.) I will quote the last bit for you:

" I stand by each and every post that I have put up here today. As I said, one of them is an out-and-out lie, but for the rest - I stand firm."

I am not ducking out of anything. There is nothing I have done here or anywhere else that I am nervous about regarding investigation by anyone. Proud of myself? Not so much.

So remembering that I said that I had lied about subscribing the gentleman to the web site, why then (and how) would I have entered my credit card details incorrectly? If I have not done this, why would the bank come looking for me? I thought you were arguing from an educated point of view - my bad!

This is my last answer to you. About anything. Ever. You have tried to get under my skin and you have succeeded.

Via Con Dios.

.20090917_021117_oscar.jpg...... and the role of the lying dumb ass must go to ME!20090917_021315_Ass.jpg

Still trying to 'back pedal' out of that one I see. Better hope the bank isnt contacted or you're going to be up some serious trouble.
As for the gumtree ads guys are posting' date=' thats serious too, they should be pulled down right away (unless they are Ken's)
Also, I think posting Ken's emails is seriously bad taste. Even though that last email someone posted showed some incredible hatred from him, and some really intolerant behavior, its still no reason to post it here.

Lets face the facts. Cyclists are always breaking the road rules. If it's not having total disregard for common traffic rules, it's being selfish and hogging the road by riding abreast. I see roadies throwing rubbish around, and now defecating on someone's property?? It's no wonder this guy is so worked up. [/quote']

Capecyclist, maybe you should ask Gasping to sell you his Avatar........ "IDIOT"............. It will suit you perfectly. You are another one of those faceless cowards who are hiding behind his anonimity and verbally abusing people on this website. Your are a worthless faceless nameless creature that has NO guts. Go away and stay away. We do not need your type around here. Big H2009-09-18 05:15:29

[quote=Big H

Down stream from any trout farms I hope.

At least the Trout Farmer will have to find another job soon. Trout and Bass has been declared as unwanted aliens. Soon they will have less status than a Zimbabwean or an Somalian in this country!!!!!!!

Scotty, can I recommend a few sites for you to visit? The pother alternative is for you to say something controversial/irritating/lame and see what happensSmile

where is this guy from, i am actually sick in my stomach that someone would so easily say he has knocked 2 cyclists down, with a tone that he recieved a medal for it.

I would love to slap him till all his teeth pass through his backside!!! 
tribarwarrior2009-09-18 05:58:08