Hubsa HELP!

ewep

That depends what you want to poll to be made out off. If you want a wooden one, start by chopping down a tree. If you want a metal one, go to your local metal dealer. smileys/smiley36.gif

smileys/smiley4.gif

Ewep why do U want a new poll....are you up to something man??? If this is about the hubbers voting to get me off the Hub FOR AS YOU SAY CHEATING then I'm afraid you will get very little support.....Sorry about the sprints dude but you know how it goes...any advantage over my adversaries suits me fine!!!smileys/smiley32.gif

No just kidding what's it about hey??

"DTsmileys/smiley4.gif"

I want to find out how many people use their LBS for bike services and then what gripes, etc they have

smileys/smiley4.gif

I'll give you my gripe now Ewep..........Imagine collecting my bike after it's been fitted with a new fork etc after my first ride with it I discover noises I never had....on closer inspection at home I find one of the handle bar nuts loose....the fork nut was loose as well.....I could have gone over those handlebars mind you.....gave them a call & paid them a visit as well...Ok that's it no other moans & groans....

So Ewep wanneer ry ons weer saam...jy het gese jy sal my 'n paar hewels in Benoni gaan wys wat ek kan klim....?????????

"DTsmileys/smiley4.gif"