most stylish rider ever?

Tumbleweed

Is it possible for a thread to run on the Hub for more than 10 posts before a MB'r decides to turn it into a rant against road riders or a sermon on how superior mbing is and thus by implication how superior they are to road riders.?

F***ing spot ON, its a joke 2 be honest

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible for a thread to run on the Hub for more than 10 posts before a MB'r decides to turn it into a rant against road riders or a sermon on how superior mbing is and thus by implication how superior they are to road riders. 

F***ing spot ON' date=' its a joke 2 be honest[/quote']

For 2 guys that voluntarily dress up in lycra before leaving the house on weekends, you sure take yourselves seriously! LOL

Is it possible for a thread to run on the Hub for more than 10 posts before a MB'r decides to turn it into a rant against road riders or a sermon on how superior mbing is and thus by implication how superior they are to road riders.?

F***ing spot ON' date=' its a joke 2 be honest[/quote']For 2 guys that voluntarily dress up in lycra before leaving the house on weekends, you sure take yourselves seriously! LOL

yeap i sure do, y dont u go race in europe and c what road cycling is aaaallllll about! mayb u will then also consider taking yourelf up seriously smiley4.gif

Is it possible for a thread to run on the Hub for more than 10 posts before a MB'r decides to turn it into a rant against road riders or a sermon on how superior mbing is and thus by implication how superior they are to road riders. 

F***ing spot ON' date=' its a joke 2 be honest[/quote']For 2 guys that voluntarily dress up in lycra before leaving the house on weekends, you sure take yourselves seriously! LOL

yeap i sure do, y dont u go race in europe and c what road cycling is aaaallllll about! mayb u will then also consider taking yourelf up seriously smiley4.gif

Mabe you should have taken the long weekend mr, sound a bit tense.

You make a good point, but jeeze you only get upset...

I am so confused rigtht now, I ride a road bike but I don't shave does that make me a gay MTB'er? I was a spectator at the 2008 and 2009 Cape Epic and most of those riders wore lycra and some even shaved, does that make them roadies? So confusing. Smile

Happy Martin I could not have said it betterClap

I still haven't seen a rider win a mtb xc world series event in baggy shorts and t-shirt, or with hairy legs. So not too sure what the criteria are to make you a "serious" mtb'er or roadie !!!!

So what is Burry Stander gonna be now, seeing that as a world champion mtb'er he is riding the worlds road race.

Maybe he can comment on the criteria of what is a serious roadie or mtb'er Smile

I still haven't seen a rider win a mtb xc world series event in baggy shorts and t-shirt' date=' or with hairy legs. So not too sure what the criteria are to make you a "serious" mtb'er or roadie !!!!

So what is Burry Stander gonna be now, seeing that as a world champion mtb'er he is riding the worlds road race.

Maybe he can comment on the criteria of what is a serious roadie or mtb'er Smile[/quote']

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif well stated

Too many wannabee tough outdoor men who are actually mall rats running around on MTB's at the moment. First time they ever got muddy and beat up in the outdoors and they confuse it with a religious moment.

Anyway back on topic. Pantani with his hands on the drops, out the saddle on a 15% climb. Pure class and the best climbing style I ever saw.

We actually don't have many mountainbikers in this country. Most of them are off-road riders. Only the few that play in the forests and real mountains with their 5"-8" rigs are mountainbikers.

Too many wannabee tough outdoor men who are actually mall rats running around on MTB's at the moment. First time they ever got muddy and beat up in the outdoors and they confuse it with a religious moment.Anyway back on topic. Pantani with his hands on the drops' date=' out the saddle on a 15% climb. Pure class and the best climbing style I ever saw.

[/quote']

yeah, at the risk of sounding like phil and paul, he danced on those pedals! even if he blew up, he did it with style!

We actually don't have many mountainbikers in this country. Most of them are off-road riders. Only the few that play in the forests and real mountains with their 5"-8" rigs are mountainbikers.

smiley4.gif

mmmmm...weren't you the guy who said he won't drive anywhere to ride his bike? where does that put you? smiley2.gif

correct me if im wrong, please, but i haven't seen any roadies slashing mtb guys on mtb threads, its usually the mtb guys slashing the roadies, don't know why, please answer if possible, but hey, i might be wrong.

correct me if im wrong' date=' please, but i haven't seen any roadies slashing mtb guys on mtb threads, its usually the mtb guys slashing the roadies, don't know why, please answer if possible, but hey, i might be wrong.[/quote']

ag, this thread was destined to go downhill after bob had a little fanny wobble earlier...