New trails at Teak...(just thought i'd inform)

L.T.G

Haven't been to Teak in about 3 weeks, and there're some fun new trails cut as part of the black/blue route, just after the "look out point" downhill.

not much, but nice to see bits are being added to an already awesome place.

PS don't be Cowboys (or Lara Crofts) I was a bit complacent (ie being a cowboy!!) this morning and saw my touche'!!Ouch  when misjudging some loose sand on the black trail round the "splash and dash" dam!

Still, ..had the best ride, even though i had to come back to work!!Wacko

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome stuff' date=' thanks for the update LTG! Teak Place is my 'alternate' van Gaalens, just a bit closer.[/quote']

we think alike!!Big%20smile

Awesome stuff' date=' thanks for the update LTG! Teak Place is my 'alternate' van Gaalens, just a bit closer.[/quote']we think alike!!Big%20smile

Hell yeah, reckon a Hub ride is due! Any idea if they allow use of the braai facilitys?

sounds like a plan!Clap

have no idea about braai'ing...saw some guys with meat there today, so maybe...

i'll find out next time

Rawcus' date=' will post a thread during the week. [/quote']

ok, ignore my post on the other thread about groenies...you busy next sunday?

Rawcus' date=' will post a thread during the week. [/quote']

ok, ignore my post on the other thread about groenies...you busy next sunday?

Argh! Next Sunday I'm going to be really, really, really hungover. Dead

What time? How long does it take to get there?

Next Sunday works for I .... Ah man' date=' Hog practice some restraint .. eheheh[/quote']

Tell you what:

Join me at Schwabinger on Saturday night for some great food and awesome beer (Berghof) and we'll see how much restraint you have!

Next Sunday works for I .... Ah man' date=' Hog practice some restraint .. heheheh[/quote']Tell you what:Join me at Schwabinger on Saturday night for some great food and awesome beer (Berghof) and we'll see how much restraint you have!

smiley36.gif kallmeyer's fine brew...aaaaaaaah! we'll make it 9-ish...? no kids, so your wallet is safe!

How about we ride our MTB's out to Teak Place ?

We can ride the Cradle route and piss the motorists off, blame the inconsiderate roadies, have a couple of laps at Teak and do the same on our return journey home ?

Haven't been to Teak in about 3 weeks' date=' and there're some fun new trails cut as part of the black/blue route, just after the "look out point" downhill.

not much, but nice to see bits are being added to an already awesome place.

PS don't be Cowboys (or Lara Crofts) I was a bit complacent (ie being a cowboy!!) this morning and saw my touche'!!Ouch  when misjudging some loose sand on the black trail round the "splash and dash" dam!

Still, ..had the best ride, even though i had to come back to work!!Wacko

[/quote']

a LOT of extra trails since i was there last.

rode there yesterday. was not nice going there with cyclists all over the road - there's roadworks which made it difficult to ride anywhere bu on the road ... but once there - wow!

had 35 blissfull kays, both sides of the tar road, and with LOTS of singletrack. some technical stuff, lots of sharp corners, a few steep and 2 steeper climbs, AND a floating bridge !

i will be back there.