SPECIALIZED WINS CONSTUCTERS TITLE

jayz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Nish was being sarcastic. It is "constructors" not "constructers".

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

at the risk of feeding the troll, i read something last night about gt zaskar riders having won races in xc, 4X and dual slalom. that puts spesh to shame...smiley17.gifone bike many titles...

Having a constructors title for MTB is a bit like having a constructors title for tennis. Wilson took the title in 2002..YEAH!! SFW!!

Having a constructors title for MTB is a bit like having a constructors title for tennis. Wilson took the title in 2002..YEAH!! SFW!!

or underwater hockey.   smiley36.gif

Good morning hubbers' date='

I'm not sure where to post this, because there is not the appropriate Tutorial in the Forum section. Please can one of you show me how to quote correctly from someone else's post. I'm having some difficulty this morning.

Thank you
[/quote']

1. Click the quote button on the top RH side of the post you want to quote.

2. In the new window that appears type your reply below / above the quoted portion (The portion between the 2
).

3. Click the post reply button

[sARCHASM] Maybe I was too subtle earlier [/sARCHASM]

I'm not sure where to post this, because there is not the appropriate Tutorial in the Forum section. Please can one of you show me how to quote correctly from someone else's post. I'm having some difficulty this morning.

Thank you
[/quote']

2. In the new window that appears type your reply below / above the quoted portion (The portion between the 2
).

Angry You know what they say about sarcasm, does the same apply to SARCHASM?

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Put Burry on a Raliegh and he'll still win
OH I FORGOT 1. CONSTUCTERS CHAMPIONSHIP. smiley17.gif 2.second place TOUR DE FRANCE.3.WORLD TIME TRIAL CHAMPION.(THANKS FABS)3.WORLD ROAD RACE CHAMPION.THANKS CADEL YOU NEARLY MAN smiley2.gif HAVE I FORgotten any wis smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley2.gif

DEAR TROLL.  PLEASE STOP SHOUTING AND GET YOUR FACTS (AND SPELLING) STRAIGHT BEFORE ABUSING THE SMILEYS SO DELICIOUSLY:

Cadel won on a CANYON!!!!  Yes, a very special bike, but a CANYON!!!!!

Check it out.  Beautiful, beautiful bike (ok, not the blue/yellow one he rides), not a Specialized...:

20091008_062451_ce.jpg
Willehond2009-10-08 06:30:22

Seems this is the only place it's been noticed as none of the usual cycling media sources have even mentioned it smiley3.gif

Shocking! smiley2.gif

Renault won the F1 constructors title with alonso a few years back...... and voted worst customer service award!!! geuss they wern't too concerned about customers,, just F1.. bit like a bike brand i know!!

Thank you
[/quote']

).

Angry You know what they say about sarcasm, does the same apply to SARCHASM?

That's 2 for 2 Swissvan. ( http://sarchasm.net/ )

I wasn't aiming this at you though...

Renault won the F1 constructors title with alonso a few years back...... and voted worst customer service award!!! geuss they wern't too concerned about customers' date=', just F1.. bit like a bike brand i know!![/quote']

The similarity between Burry's Specialized and the one off the rack, is the equivalent of a Renault F1 to a Renault Clio

Thank you
[/quote']

).

Embarrassed You know what they say about sarcasm, does the same apply to SARCHASM?

That's 2 for 2 Swissvan. ( http://sarchasm.net/ )

I wasn't aiming this at you though...

LOL ooops .... Never even knew that SARCHASM was a real unword...

Ok I retract my angry face and climb hastily back into my alpine cave....

Thanks for the enlightenment.

The similarity between Burry's Specialized and the one off the rack, is the equivalent of a Renault F1 to a Renault Clio

THOUGHT I would pop in again.I have seen burrys bike and it is identical except for the odd change or add on that say you or I would do such as the KCNC bar ends he races with. A....h...le smiley2.gif

The similarity between Burry's Specialized and the one off the rack' date=' is the equivalent of a Renault F1 to a Renault Clio
[/quote']
THOUGHT I would pop in again.I have seen burrys bike and it is identical except for the odd change or add on that say you or I would do such as the KCNC bar ends he races with. A....h...le smiley2.gif

In short that's bollocks, you will not get a large specialized dual suss off the rack down to 8.5kg, and still have enough strength in the build to remain reliable on a world cup course.

By the way can you post a pic of your fantastic dual suss specialized, because you seem to have quite an opinion on them

Finally go easy on the frikking nods, winks, laughs etc

Comment removed - Mod   .If you heard the interview with him on supercycling you would have seen that his bike is 8.9kg for an xc race and a little heavier with stuff for marathon in region of 9.5 ----   Comment removed - Mod    smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley18.gif

Any more comments like that will have your account suspended - ModEyeMod2009-10-08 09:16:19