Anybody know this team "behaving badly"???????

Guest Big H

They usually ride out on the West Rand, Hendrik Potgieter, ect.

I have seen them going through red lights (given that there was no cars crossing at the time) you can decide if this is wrong or right or a grey area, and also one of the riders cycle without a helmet on a previous occasion.

That said, they seem to be a well behaved lot in general!
Azkikr2009-10-21 04:30:37

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those 3 are extremely rude. They are having a nice chat while the guy at the back has no one to talk to.

Hind-tit?

I think those 3 are extremely rude. They are having a nice chat while the guy at the back has no one to talk to.

I'm sure he doesn't mind as he is in the Air Force. Think he is a "Gunner Rear". smiley36.gif

'n Suurtiet???

The problem is that they are riding abreast' date=' and not asuurtiet?Confused[/quote']

Sarie Suurtiet....the sister of John Wayne .....otherwise also known as D**swyn...Big%20smile

There is no shoulder and does not seem to be a lot of traffic so if a car approach then it can pass easily. otherwise the riders can just move to the side to allow the car to pass. Speed limit on a road like that 60?- 80km/h max so not too bad - can easily slow down and time to pass

believe me motorists don't see it that way... even on a quiet road, with 3 lanes in one direction ..."Cyclists are riding in the middle of the road... idiotsAngryAngryAngry"

There is no shoulder and does not seem to be a lot of traffic so if a car approach then it can pass easily. otherwise the riders can just move to the side to allow the car to pass. Speed limit on a road like that 60?- 80km/h max so not too bad - can easily slow down and time to pass

You are as dumb as the rest that throughout this posting condone this BAD BEHAVIOR with their lame remarks....... including some of our so called highly praised and eminent "peacemakers"!!!!!! SOLID LINE mate SOLID LINE...... !!!!!!!!
Big H2009-10-21 22:58:19

You are as dumb as the rest that throughout this posting condone this BAD BEHAVIOR with their lame remarks....... including some of our so called highly praised and eminent "peacemakers"!!!!!! SOLID LINE mate SOLID LINE...... !!!!!!!!

Hey Big H, well done for pulling over and stopping your car to take this pic. Would hate it if you were illegally using your cellphone and endangering others lives whilst driving Wink

Did you bother turning around and having a nice talk to them suggesting how they should maybe ride ?  Or do we just watch things happen and then bitch about it afterwards ??  Oh and take pictures as proof we aren't talking nonsense.

Did you bother turning around and having a nice talk to them suggesting how they should maybe ride ?  Or do we just watch things happen and then bitch about it afterwards ??  Oh and take pictures as proof we aren't talking nonsense.

No, it is not my duty to educate a so called "professional" cycling team. They are the ones riding with their sponsors branded clothing and are a glaring example to the "unwashed" how to "behave badly". They are supposed to be the flag bearers of the cycling community.

I did turn around to observe and minutes after this photo was taken they were holding up four cars including myself and not moving to the side or dropping to single file as the LAW requires. They kept in their bunch blocking the road. That is totally unacceptable. I did not take a photo as it is illegal to take photos while driving as so aptly put by some.

I am really disappointed by the snide and negative remarks by some Hubbers. It clearly shows that it is not important to some Hubbers to improve the bad image that cyclists have.

Maybe everyones getting tired of people bitching about everything all the time but never doing anything constructive. Looks like you went to a lot of trouble to to see just how bad they are.

So was your plan to get the rest of us p#ssed off at these guys as well or are you hoping someone will go have that quiet word with them and be constructive on your behalf ?????

Just a side thought.....anyone recognise the actual riders ?.....maybe just a bunch of guys in Neotel kit.  But then again, who knows, we never asked.

You're right, if they are the "professional" bunch it's not your duty. Just like it's not your duty to report a crooked cop (professional), or known thief (professional), or a paedophile etc. etc.

Maybe everyones getting tired of people bitching about everything all the time but never doing anything constructive. Looks like you went to a lot of trouble to to see just how bad they are.

?

So was your plan to get the rest of us p#ssed off at these guys as well or are you hoping someone will go have that quiet word with them and be constructive on your behalf ?????

?

Just a side thought.....anyone recognise the actual riders ?.....maybe just a bunch of guys in Neotel kit.? But then again' date=' who knows, we never asked.

?

You're right, if they are the "professional" bunch it's not your duty. Just like it's not your duty to report a crooked cop (professional), or known thief (professional), or a paedophile etc. etc.
[/quote']

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

Just a side thought.....anyone recognise the actual riders ?.....maybe just a bunch of guys in Neotel kit.  But then again' date=' who knows, we never asked.

[/quote']

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

If it is not your duty to educate them (the so called professional team), then why even bother bringing it up here? Is it to act high and mighty? Is it to garner favour with a "look at them being bad" attitude? Instead of taking photos all the time and quoting friends who live in the Cradle area, do something. It is obviously a bone of contention in your life, so rather do something and then tell us about that.

We are not being negative toward you BigH, but the complaining needs to stop or at least take a breather. If it bothers you that much, go out and do something that will make the bother stop.

I see five riders. There are two at the back behind the three.....so at least they can all chat. Big%20smile