raising funds for kids cancer

chucky

Hi all as you know i am now on my second session of chemo,and am unable to race the 94.7.

Therefore im riding it for choc in a cows outfit,and raising money for kids with cancer.

Please go to www.backabuddy.co.za and follow the Mark Thijs link,any donations would greatly appriciated for this charity

Come  on guys im at 12k you get to see me ride in cows suit and ride a 25 kg single speed chopper.

not only that all the money goes to kids with cancer.

i'm in...will do a transfer on monday.

mini hijack...summit, you doing a repeat of last year's 24?

chucky, what time you starting? would love to ride with you and give you moral support.holy roller2009-10-24 09:29:21

Thanks to buddy for donaton and to summit cycles for the pledge,we are at 14k>

come on guys its for kids,this will be the last chance you geet to see me in a cows suit.

Come and join me after your race on lap 2 and help me get round a 25 kg specialized chopper

Come on guys 95 hits and 2 donations from buddy and summit cycles ,big h where u and all the other frequent hubbers.

I agree with you JMK1, great cause indeed! My sister was born with cancer of the eye.

If we all make a small donation it will add up to a big amount in no time.

A friend of mine is also riding in a cow suit for Choc. He usually does both the road and mtb race.  I wonder if he is planning on doing the mtb race in his cow suit!

We are at 17500.00,thank you very much im looking to raise 50k come on guys,everything helps,its not for me ,its for kids with cancer.

Come on guys 95 hits and 2 donations

How many 'Hubbers' are there?

If the 95 who have viewed the thread donated just R50, that's R4,750. If we say that there are 400+ 'Hubbers', that's R20k+ - and only R50 a piece.

< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12"><>

MT...The CycleLab Open A Race Team (Nigel, Jay, Grant, Paulo, Pieter, Tessie

and myself) will donate R1000 to your worthy cause...AND we challenge the other

race teams to match or better our pledge!!!