Box no 1 arrived.

gummibear

mmmm......... i know a sweet little Giant XTC who will look soooooooo coool with a  white stem like that... what's the weight of this frame? and that stem?

About 1500 grams for the frame and stem is about 126 gr

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look good dude... Love the stem. I'm looking for a 70mm white stem but Ritchey don't seem to make them.

Aerozine maak 'n wit stem... R450 en 110g vir 'n 90mm...

Bel vir Penford...

Dink jy maak 'n fout. Ek sien niks stems op die Aerozine website nie. KCNC se kortste is ook net 80mm. Ek soek 70mm.

Moet dit steeds weight weeny wees? truvative maak n wit stem, en since dit vir allmountain is sal hul defnitief n 70mm maak.

Moet dit steeds weight weeny wees? truvative maak n wit stem' date=' en since dit vir allmountain is sal hul defnitief n 70mm maak.

[/quote']

Die ideal stem wat ek soek is op eBay, maar is soos $90 met shipping. Ek het 'n KCNC 80 en 90mm, maar dink vrou se nuwe bike gaan 'n 70mm nodig he. Ons het nog nie haar bike gebou nie, so kan nog nie 100% seker wees nie... Sal moet kyk wanneer die bike hierdie week gebou word.

About 1500 grams for the frame

Mine (19") were 1590gr originally with seatpost clamp, headset cups and bottle cage bolts. A gram or to were proberbly lost later when they faced the BB and a better headset with alu cups were fitted.

wow that is not bad Weights.. for R1200...!?!

There was a Scandium frame on ebay  i wanted for the same price and was 1300gr but no Medium.

Look good dude... Love the stem. I'm looking for a 70mm white stem but Ritchey don't seem to make them.

Aerozine maak 'n wit stem... R450 en 110g vir 'n 90mm...

Bel vir Penford...

Dink jy maak 'n fout. Ek sien niks stems op die Aerozine website nie. KCNC se kortste is ook net 80mm. Ek soek 70mm.

AEROZINE - in my hand gehad en self geweeg... WIT AEROZINE... daar was 'n paar, van hulle baie kort... bel hom

the blue dial adjusts how fast the fork returns to to its expanded position and the lever locks it and the other button releases the locking lever. The compression dial you will use once or twice.

YES IT IS CALLED A REMOTE LOCK OUT (NEVER SEEMED REMOTE TO ME IT'S NOT WIRELESS) OR ROCKSHOX CALL IT POPLOCK. FOR ON THE FLY LOCKOUT WHEN YOU HAMMERING IT AND YOU  HAVE NO TIME TO REACH DOWN... I HAVE NEVER LIKED THE IDEA OF CLUTTERING THE COCKPIT WITH THE BUT HAVE MANY A TIME FORGOTTEN AFTER A CLIMB TO RELEASE MY LOCK OUT AND SUDDENLY THE ROCK DESCENDS ARE ALL THAT MUCH BUMPIER

NEEEEEEEEEEE FRANNA JOU EJECT BUTTON SIT ONDER JOU SAAL DIS NOU AS JY 'N COMPATIBLE SAAL HET SOOS DIEConfusedNukeDead20091026_052320_sanaerogelaroun.jpg bertusvanzyl2009-10-26 05:25:01