Box no 1 arrived.

gummibear

So a few weeks  ago i decided to give this MTB thing a go and i enjoyed it so i placed a order for some sale items.

Ok now I have my Beone frame and Reba Race fork and a few other small parts.

Now just for box no 2 which has wheels and the rest in it.

20091026_033239_DSC00345a-1240.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just put a R4200 order in 10 minutes ago.. wheels and brakes.. man.. Im very jelous of that bar and stem..but a flatbar on my blur wouldnt look right..

What dis the frame go for Windblown??

Awesom frame, but the bike will look odd with the white stem and bars, maybe should of gone black there as the rest of the bike is black out front. White American Classic wheels will look piele.

Look good dude... Love the stem. I'm looking for a 70mm white stem but Ritchey don't seem to make them.

have been eyeing those 'be one' frames for a while, superb value, let us know how it goes......

If you are a weight weenie, you can use 3 bolts instead of 6 on the disc rotors Cool I've been doing it like that for years.

If you are a weight weenie' date=' you can use 3 bolts instead of 6 on the disc rotors Cool I've been doing it like that for years. [/quote']

I need to loose weight before the bike does.Cry

Look good dude... Love the stem. I'm looking for a 70mm white stem but Ritchey don't seem to make them.

Aerozine maak 'n wit stem... R450 en 110g vir 'n 90mm...

Bel vir Penford...

ah crap, there goes my exclusivity. Luckily you are in the EC and I'm in GP. That frame looks so much better in person.

Windblown, did you see that the bottle cage bolts are alu already.

May happy miles.

If you are a weight weenie' date=' you can use 3 bolts instead of 6 on the disc rotors Cool I've been doing it like that for years. [/quote']

I need to loose weight before the bike does.Cry

Wish I had that problemWinkmuch cheeper.. I need to chow like a monster to stay at 66kg!.

ah crap' date=' there goes my exclusivity. Luckily you are in the EC and I'm in GP. That frame looks so much better in person.

Windblown, did you see that the bottle cage bolts are alu already.

May happy miles.[/quote']

After seeing yours and chatting to you made me decide to give it a go.Mine won't get out much especially not your way so it will still be the only one  there.

mmmm......... i know a sweet little Giant XTC who will look soooooooo coool with a  white stem like that... what's the weight of this frame? and that stem? bertusvanzyl2009-10-26 04:03:17

Aerozine maak 'n wit stem... R450 en 110g vir 'n 90mm...

Bel vir Penford...

Dink jy maak 'n fout. Ek sien niks stems op die Aerozine website nie. KCNC se kortste is ook net 80mm. Ek soek 70mm.