DANGEROUS CLUB RIDES

bmw driver

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancealot jy behoort nie eers te vra nie maar te weet!

Die seeding kry jy op www.supercycling.co.za' date=' dan op Online Entries, dan weer hier

To check which race/s you have already entered,  CLICK HERE.

sit net die naam en van en dit gee vir jou die info.
[/quote']

Ja ek het gesien dankie!! Maar ek wou eintlik bietjie teen julle gery het!!

Allow me my thoughts on BMW Driverand his rantings

Firstly you stated that we had four accidents the past few months alas that is true but what you did not state is the way these accidents happened

The SA route -- happened when Tersia was HIT FROM BEHIND by a drunk driver the case is running its route driver arrested and in the process of being prosecuted.

Secondly the cyclist knocked down on the Old Warmbaths road  AGAIN a driver overtaking on the LEFT hand side of the road two wheels on the gravel' date=' hit Peter from behind-- driver in process of being prosecuted.

Thirdly rider hit from behind on the Moloto Road-- driver again overtook on the left hand side of the road ( in the yellow line ) - drivers employee paid for all expenses( insurance)

fORTHLY RIDER KNOCKED DOWN IN Hartebeespoort- again a drunk driver the Cyclist DID NOT LAY CRIMINAL CHARGES as that would have left the driver with a criminal record  a very honourable thing to do

As you can see none of the accidents were caused by Telkom members as you try to insinuate but rarther motorists who have NO RESPECT for any other road users than themselves

Yes we ride with a back up vehicle, yes we drive two or three abreast, where the road allows it.  yes we have non club members sign indemnity forms, we do this to cover ourselves in event of an accident

If you follow the rant & rave of mr Ingpen that is now sueing a rider because he fell in a race you will understand why we do this

It is also tha age old adage of "THE HIGHEST TREE CATCHES THE MOST WIND"

we look forward to having you accompany us on a group ride so that you can see we are honourable in our cycling and only want the best for our club and our cycling which we all love dearly

Have a GREAT day

[/quote']

i noticed that in two of the instances the driver was overtaking on the left of the road!!!! have you given that some thought??? maybe that was the only way to get around your "following vehicle" and your bunch. btw riding two abreast on a road without a wide enough shoulder is just going to p*** the motorists off (even with one inside the yellow line and one outside is a no no). just another thought! have your following vehicle follow about a k behind but with signage warning of the bunch ahead,maybe then some of your riders would not feel invincible. my 2 cents of constructive critiscm.

ek het altyd gewonder oor jou maar nou weet ek......Wacko JY'S NIE BAIE LEKKER NIE!!!!!! Tongue

ag baie dankie big mamma ekt geweet ek kon op jou staat maak!! maar hoe de moer weet jy wie is ek?Smile (anita)

Lancealot ek stem 100% saam, daar gaan altyd iemand wees wat gaan moan oor ons fietsryers, maak nie saak waar en hoe ons ry nie.

ASSEBLIEF

EK DINK EK START BY DIE START.

EN JY HALFPAD OP DIE ROETE AGTER 'N BOS.

COACH

Saddle Sore die saak is reg so, maar ek gaan ook maar net aan daai slawedrywer van my se wiel probeer vashou so lank as wat ek kan!