DANGEROUS CLUB RIDES

bmw driver

I have a1400 bakkie, you have a bicycle ... keep on riding on my road like you do and let's see who win in court, me or your representive...cause I don't think you will make the court room.....

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed sammajoor, what i'd like to see more of is groups that do ride 3-4 abreast get into single file quicker on narrower roads or when cars are struggling to get past. it's obvious beemer here has an axe(l) to grind with that club. ignore him 

Thats fighting talk  why don't you say who you are because what you have just said is can be construde as either malicious damagge to property or intent to do serious bodily harm( Aanranding met die opset) and both carry jail sentence terms so please elaborate on who you are the my lawyer can speak to yours in advance  

Anybody in agreement with me or am i alone on this one
sammajoor2007-05-22 00:49:03

I have a1400 bakkie' date=' you have a bicycle ... keep on riding on my road like you do and let's see who win in court, me or your representive...cause I don't think you will make the court room.....
[/quote']

with that attitude, mullet, may i redirect to: www.bakkietrash.co.za

Sammajoor hoekom probeer jy smart Alec wees.

Klink vir my jy erken dat julle vier en vyf langs mekaar ry omdat julle kan want julle het 'n voertuig agter julle.

Dit is nou hier waar die news flash inkom.

Daar is dertig karre agter julle voertuig wat nie kan verby kom nie. Indien 'n voertuig kan verby kom is die ry fietsryers voor julle kar oor twee honderd meter versprei.

thats not attitude thats a death wish your link does not work what does it say?????

thanks for the input

what are the legal implications of what mullet has just said any comments

sammajoor, mullet: this tiff is brodering on cyberbullyingAngryi love it when people on the hub tear to shreds each other's arguments and postings, but when you talk about running each other over, that sucks really big twinkiesAngryAngryeven if it's big mammaAngrygetting run over is a peril most of us face every day, and it's definitely NOT coolDead  

So BTFW julle implimentering van 'n ride policy en indemnity is 'n erkenning dat julle weet julle verkeerd is.

As julle so seker van julle saak is sou julle dit mos nie gedoen het nie.

Of hoe.

Julle indemnify ook die dronk motoris wat 'n deelnemer aan die klubrit raakry.
bmw driver2007-05-22 01:06:22

OBS and popcorn anyone?

extra butter on mine please!

No problem.  But please sign the indemnity form first.  I don't want to be sued by the 100g you put on because of all the butter!

OBS and popcorn anyone?

extra butter on mine please!

No problem.  But please sign the indemnity form first.  I don't want to be sued by the 100g you put on because of all the butter!

LOLLOLLOLforget the indemnity form, just print a health warning on the popcorn box in all 13 official languages and you'll have no problem with your insurers

Bmw Driver, <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please stop this now I think you have made your point which is ridiculous to say the least, if you are trying to pick a fight come out in the open and let?s play.  I know exactly who you are and I invited you to speak to me on your private mail but you are too scared or to stupid to answer me!!!

You also indicated to Backlash that you are a ?BTW I am a very sorry member of your club.? This is a complete lie and you should be ashamed of yourself ,go get a life and playa on a railway track idiot!!!

I can clearly see that you know nothing about management of a cycling club which involves indemnity forms or ride policies!

?

Mullet die pad behoort nie aan jou nie (keep on riding on "my" road) dit behoort aan die rigering en ons het die gebruik daarvan.En watse tiepe van n fietsryer is jy as jy jou eie spesie dryg?

En BMW wat is die verskil tussen n groot groep fietsryers wat in n groot bondel ry (Met n voertuig agter ons)en n GROOT,LANG, SWAAR GELAAIDE trok wat stadig ry, jy moet tog ook verby hom kom en hy hou ook baie karre op. So wat is jou probleem.Kry vir jou n rustige kalmerende musiek as jy ry dan sal jy nie so opgewonde raak as jy agter n "stadig bewegende" voertuig sit nie.....!!!!

En so by the way het jy geweet ons net soos karre mag ons ook nie aan die linkerkant van die geel streep ry nie. So ons moet dan in die pad ry. Die wet se ook enige ding met twee of meer wiele word as n voertuig beskou so dan kan ons ook ry waar jy ry.Is jy bewus daarvan dat die eerste een en n half meter van die geel streep is n serwatiet wat vir fietsryers se gebruik daar is.

Missed this post, been entertaining in a sad kinda way.

What time does Scooter's open so we can order pizza?