DANGEROUS CLUB RIDES

bmw driver

Blou Bul

Jy is welkom om weer saam te ry' date=' aangesien ons nou tot drie groepe het wat ry om die groepe kleiner te maak en ook te "cater" vir virskillende fiksheids vlakke

[/quote']

Thankx, I'll take you up on that offer on the next club ride.

You are very welcome.  Come intruduce yourself to me

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

snaaks hoe stil mense word as die fiete op die tafel gele word sonder dat daar 'n emosie aan gekoppel word, ons moet pasop dat ons passie vir fietsry nie beteken dat as ons op die hub klim dat dit met oog klappe geskiet nie

se nog steeds BMW rider jy is welkom om saam met die klub te ry stel joou voor en se jou se ons is nie so aggro nie ons spaar dit vir slegte drywers agter karre se sture 

There is a positive side to this - at least we are getting new members to the Hub!Big%20smile

Exactly. And, the topic was neither started nor commented on by Big H - hallalujah!

we miss your Mrs Zille and her lanes for cyclists on the freeways, even if the SPIETKOPS are turning a blind eye here we have to deal with anything and everything and then some are more corrupt than others

After following this thread I have a few comments to make:

Firstly, the club being "condemned" by BMW driver is actually one of the best disciplined club in Pretoria. The other clubs are in my experience worse. I think the club has been very unfortunate, as all the mentioned accidents have been on different routes and have always involved reckless drivers.

secondly, having a support vehicle is not illegal.

thirdly, why should cyclists keep appologising for the illegal, bad and generally selfish behaviour of motorists? If a motorist is drunk is it the cyclists fault? If a motorist is driving dangerously, is it the cyclists fault? Obviously the cyclist comes of second, but as all evidence has shown, normally it is the cyclist that is cycling in single file or in small groups that looses and not the large groups as BMW driver and other MORON MOTORISTS will have you believe. THeir logic is the same as the rapist who believes that is that beautiful women who dress "Sexy" or "Suggestive" deserve to be raped, or at least ask for it.

fourthly, if tis logic is taken further we will all be forced to defacto give up our right to cycle on the road, because motorists are inconsiderate, selfish and have psychopathological tendencies. We as cyclists need to exercise our right to use the road, even if we Pi$$ motorists off. If we don't then we better get used to riding on the pavement.

Hey konafan your old cycle bud from 26 avenue why so scarce on the tricycle is the campy shifters bodging or what come around for a ale or a cuppa hows the pink foot doing getting more sleep lateley???

sorry, I have been down with the flu for April, will be back on Sunday, when do we start?

Bela Bela the weekend after will be the first will try in the week to prac with PHILLIP IF WEATHER PERMITS

Pink foot is getting on. He is both english and Afrikaans at teh same time!!! How is the better half and troubler?

PM me on the latest plans. I don't think that bela bela will be on the calender this week. (to short notice ext and any other excuse I can think of). Maybe some MTB at the fountains or Buba's lodge. Sorry to hear of all the bad luck with motorists. Speedy recovery to all.

Just peter who is still in hosp with a broken pelvis had a back op last week doctor says he is gonig to be transferred to MUELMED next week so alls well the ball and chain is doing well the troubler even better really shaping on the bike enjoying it tremendously not to my bank managers liking but off course wet van TRANSVAAL K@K EN BETAAL.  See you soon

Whatever you say is not going to make the fact that you ride four and five abreast and hold up traffic go away.

You are still dangerous and a menace.

bmw driver2007-05-22 00:10:46

whatever you say is not going to change the fact that you are short sighted and most probably ugly tooooooooo

you know holy roller if we do ride three or four abreast, and i don't say wedo,  it is to make us more visible three abreast is more likely to be seen than riding behind each other we have a back up vehicle behind us who is in any case riding the same speed why not ride in a bunch in front of it, but alas bmw rideris doing his alter ego no good they BMW Drivers think they own the road and make up their own rules and our rules are DEFINITLY NOT THEIR RULES

Bmw driver get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!