CRC Order

2wh33ls

Is it a nice price difference from CRC or is it about the same as in SA shops. I'm after a HRM/GPS unit and have to make up my mind, but am sukkeling to decide which unit to go for?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

03-11-2009 <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

09:32

CAPETOWN E EMS

Awaiting Customs Clearance

02-11-2009

09:22

JO'BURG INT MAIL CENTRE EMS

On route to delivery depot

02-11-2009

08:18

Arrived in destination country

31-10-2009

09:06

Arrived in destination country

30-10-2009

01:45

International Hub

Left origin country

29-10-2009

04:09

International Hub

Arrived at outward Office of Exchange

28-10-2009

12:58

National Hub

Sorted in hub

27-10-2009

17:27

Belfast Central Depot

On route to hub

27-10-2009

00:00

WDM Online

mmm.. I hope we dont have to go clear.. I'd think by now the costoms guys would be getting use to the CRC parcels. In the passed It took less than a week to my doorstep, last 2 has been a bit of mission. Whander If they dont trust the billing list cause some guys asked CRC to change the description?? that is verry stupid, if It was ever true. It might mess it up for all of us.  Cant wait for my wheels!

Will keep you posted.

GPS I will buy in SA' date=' for warranty issues[/quote']

As Long as I pay less than half of what I pay at my LBS on CRC  I will take the risk, At least if things break (Ive never had a "dud" bike part in the 15 years that Ive been abusing bikes) One can fix it, Its not like a electrical product.

I just dont have the Finances to justify spending 4k where I could be spending R2500

GPS I will buy in SA' date=' for warranty issues[/quote']

I just dont have the Finances to justify spending 4k where I could be spending R2500

Agree 100%

Is it a nice price difference from CRC or is it about the same as in SA shops. I'm after a HRM/GPS unit and have to make up my mind' date=' but am sukkeling to decide which unit to go for?

[/quote']

I think it is, I got a quote from 3 LBS on the same products , work out to almost 3k more.

I think everyone will agree 3k is allot, if it was +-R500 I would have said yes support local.

Ha ha!!

Ok, Went to the post office this morning, and there my goods were. Been there since the 15th Apparently. Still reflects on the website as awaiting clearance, and still no slip.

So its super efficient! You just dont get a slip!!!!

Ready to place my next order now!!

We got our slip late yesterday aavy, we have to go clear the package though.. Hope I get it sometime today, then tonight is Party time!

I collected my Parcelforce package this am from the local PO: 10 days afer shipping. And no move on the status on the web site since 02/11 - it was a normal collection slip in the PO, and they didnt ask to see my ID when collecting. Could have been any kippie -the package was about R3.5k of tools and bits hmmm. I am also getting a bit stresed about a packge that is overdue from Amazon.co.uk by three weeks now.

UPS is more definitive process with less risk, although at an extra price.

Thats scary, UPS schedule time is tomorrow, lets see if it is extra money makes a diff, I paid R900 for shpping tomorrow will be a week since i order the goodies from CRC

Have they ever send any of you an email requesting that you email proof that you are in possession of the credit card you used and a copy of your bank statement? I received one and they said that if I don't reply within 3 days, they will cancel the order and refund the card holder.

Have they ever send any of you an email requesting that you email proof that you are in possession of the credit card you used and a copy of your bank statement? I received one and they said that if I don't reply within 3 days' date=' they will cancel the order and refund the card holder.

[/quote']

Yup. They did that on my first order...

I picked up my stuff last night.. spent untill 2:30 am building.. hehe Isnt it heaven.. slapping those new things together.. makes me feel like one of those chops on West coast  ChoppersWink

Will post picks when Im happy with the colourcoding and the Home anodising... soon