The Best Drivers Are Cyclists

Sunblock

oja be carefull of what you call ppl on the siteWink it might just come back and bite you

Just call Marius...

LOLLOL...sover ek weet het Marius altyd gebyt...hmmmm....of nee - hy wou gebyt wordWink of so iets.Embarrassed

nellie, nee wragtag dit ws nou te veel info, dammit as dit nie snaakse balle is nie dan is dit nou sulke dinge.... nee hel jong, ek dink die sneeu daar by julle maak jou kop deurmekaarWink

Ja I get the feeling a lot of people are just trying to score reactions.  There's no process (or sense) in the things they say.  It's interesting how human psychology is.  You say something positive, and everyone starts snoring and falling asleep.  Say something negative, or insult someone, and everyone wants to get in on the action.

Moving on: Why isn't SA's held in April.  2 months after the Argus is too long, and the weather is always yskoud this time of the year.  People get sick just before SA's.  Is that supposed to be part of the contest: Survivors ready?

Someone said:

I find that the Hub generally reflects back to the person posting,  the types of attitude in the post.

Very true. 

Ag komaan! Julle is nou weer vandag op my case!LOL

I'm merely refering to Marius' famous "bite me" comment...Cry

nellie' date=' nee wragtag dit ws nou te veel info, dammit as dit nie snaakse balle is nie dan is dit nou sulke dinge.... nee hel jong, ek dink die sneeu daar by julle maak jou kop deurmekaarWink [/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

Ja I get the feeling a lot of people are just trying to score reactions.  There's no process (or sense) in the things they say.  It's interesting how human psychology is.  You say something positive' date=' and everyone starts snoring and falling asleep.  Say something negative, or insult someone, and everyone wants to get in on the action.

Moving on: Why isn't SA's held in April.  2 months after the Argus is too long, and the weather is always yskoud this time of the year.  People get sick just before SA's.  Is that supposed to be part of the contest: Survivors ready?

Someone said:

I find that the Hub generally reflects back to the person posting,  the types of attitude in the post.

Very true. 
[/quote']

Seker ook waar Sonblokkie, maar op jou tweede punt SA's was al net voor of net na die Argus een jaar en die mense het meer gemoan as wat jy nou moanWink ek weet eks self nie happy omdat SA's so laat in die jaar is nie, maar dit het iets met die Europese seisoen te doen as ek reg onthou, dalk kan iemand my hier reg help?

Seker ook waar Sonblokkie' date=' maar op jou tweede punt SA's was al net voor of net na die Argus een jaar en die mense het meer gemoan as wat jy nou moanWink ek weet eks self nie happy omdat SA's so laat in die jaar is nie, maar dit het iets met die Europese seisoen te doen as ek reg onthou, dalk kan iemand my hier reg help?
[/quote']

dink dit was in 2005 wat SA's op die 2de Maart begin het???

From an elite riders point of view I think its a good time to have SA's... it means we get some rest of the Giro and get to do some more specific training geared towards SA's... also gives us a reason to keep training after the Giro...

I've got beef with the fact that the Elites have to start at 07:00, do they know how cold it is?

I've got beef with the fact that the Elites have to start at 07:00' date=' do they know how cold it is? [/quote']

He he....do you?LOL

dis blerrie koud hier.  'n heard it's kapokking outside.  I think SA's should be end of April

dis blerrie koud hier.  'n heard it's kapokking outside.  I think SA's should be end of April

I cant agree with you more!

is there any valid reason why SA's are held so late?

Aag, dis nie so erg nie. Jy's net vas gevries op die bike en jou hande is te koud om die waterbottel uit the watercage uit te haal. Dan as jy jou water bottel in die hande kry, moet jy nie mors op jouself, want dit raak dadelik snot koud. Jou energy bar is te hard om gekou te word. Vat jou so 5 min om agter te kom jou kaake been het net 3 keer op en af gegaan om die ding te kou aangesien die ook gevries is. Daar is nie genoeg warm klere om jou warm te kry nie. Dan die ore en daar is juis so baie lekker vinnige gedeeltes op die roete wat die windjie ysig maak. En daai neus, o lekker brand die die heelpad.

Dit is een groot plesier!!!!Big%20smile