Diet, endurance and weight loss

skipperw

i recently had some success with Sureslime. While training for the 94.7, I lost 5kg and a total of 47cm - which is important for us girls.

At the beginning it was difficult to figure out the potion sizes - to still have enough energy for training.

I can recommend Sureslim.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for that and I am glad that you had success, BUT, please bear in mind that the pricipal behind Squeezy Athletic is WAY different to thaqt of sureslim and I say this with the greatest respect.

Squeezy focuses on keeping you full and at the same time lowering your insulin levels and its 100% natural and focuses on FAT burning , NO other product in the world achieves that, all other pruduct cause musle loss as this is the most natural way of losing weight, this is NOT the case with Squeezy, if you do a BIA measurement you will see the difference when taking Squeezy, in fact you can also take Squeezy while training, TRY IT :)

After personally trying a large number of supplements and diets, I believe there is only one method to loosing weight and that is monitoring calories. I signed up with Livestrong and joined the "weight-loss dare" and so far I've lost more than in any diet ever before. It's a simple case of monitoring calories and eating/exercising accordingly.

And just to dispel a myth... eating in the mornings before a meal will not help you loose weight, your body just doesn't work that way. Just eat more fruit and veg, cut down on fizzy drinks, drink more water, eat smaller portions but eat more regularly and just generally be more aware.

EigerSA2009-11-30 12:57:04

I recently had success with training for longer (base training) and harder (intervals) and eating less.  In fact I was a good 5kgs lighter when I was running sub 40 min 10kms and training 3 times a day.  Now that I have tapped back on running and am moving into a dead period for cycling, I have started gaining wight again.  Obviously I will have to eat less.  Use it or don't. 

i recently had some success with Sureslime. While training for the 94.7' date=' I lost 5kg and a total of 47cm - which is important for us girls.
At the beginning it was difficult to figure out the potion sizes - to still have enough energy for training.
I can recommend Sureslim.[/quote']

Sureslim does work but I found it was far too limiting to stick to it on a long-term basis. There is no way you can follow their diet 100% and still do decent endurance training. I was told that I could have an apple extra if I did endurance training but that I was not allowed to use any energy drinks whatsoever, not even during races. I could not survive a 5 hr training session on just an apple and water!

Mandibles,

I tried to stick to the eating plan as close as possible, but on days that i felt i need a little extra i did take larger portions. During longer training rides I did take energy drinks.

As long as you burn more calories than what you take in.

Mandibles' date='

I tried to stick to the eating plan as close as possible, but on days that i felt i need a little extra i did take larger portions. During longer training rides I did take energy drinks.
As long as you burn more calories than what you take in.
[/quote']

I did the same when I was on it. They should give better eating plans for endurance athletes as should someone try and stick to it 100% they will end up with health problems. I lost 13 kgs on Sureslim in a very short time but I still don't think it is a good option for a long-term eating plan. It is also very expensive once you pass a certain number of weeks. Weighless is a far better option as it is more balanced.

Mandibles2009-11-30 13:52:18

my 5c's check what you eat and drink and train more.

It works. I lost 12kg's in 2 months and all i did was cut down on the beer. That is all!!

Then i stopped training and started drinking again and hey i have picjed up 10kg's in 6 weeks.

do the math. KJ in must be less than KJ out and you loose weight. now if you train on top of this the weight melts away.

Hi joey100' date='

Squeezy is a functional (Sports-Food) product made in Germany - We provide "Squeezy " to all who are active and want to do more. Based on a sound knowledge of nutritional science and finally perfectly tailored to the needs of the human body. This is the basis of "Squeezy". Only natural ingredients without unnecessary additives.

It makes "Squeezy" so well suited to your own personal needs. It is simply unbeatable when it comes to more energy & vitality. Squeezy is subdivided into two distinct product lines:

PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS - For Endurance & Team Sports.

WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS - For Targeting Weight Loss "Specific Weight Loss Without The Loss Of Energy and Muscle".

www.squeezyafrica.com

YOUR PERFORMANCE WILL IMPROVE !!!

[/quote']

Squeezy my China, Joey 100 just asked you what your muthi is and you dodged him with an answer worthy of a politician's retort. Answer the question.

Further, don't wave this 100% Natural nonsense around. Lard is 100% natural. Castor Oil Beans are 100% natural (and lethal), colesterol is natural and so is sugar.

Finally, when you answer, leave out words like "taylored" (lets reserve that for clothing), "Science" (we're talking food here, not hadron colliders ) and "unnecessary additives".

MY 5c for what its worth.

I lost 12kg when I was on the Weight Watchers programme- and have kept it off for 3 years. The principle is simple. No powders, scales, weird teas, moon dancing (unelss that's your preferred exercise! Wink) fasting or other mumbo jumbo. Just good old fashioned moderation (a little bit of everything- even chocolate is ok!) sufficient hydration, sleep and exercise and you'll be on the road to success.

All the best with the Comrades!  

OK, so how many beers are "moderate"??

I need to drop ~10kg's but love to drink a pint or two...twice a week or so...

My weight has been constant (albeit a tad too high) since I can remember...

fair comment, I got lost in the answer, OK here goes,

Squeezy Athletic is double fermetred wheat ! I hope that was short and sweet and to the point :)

I am not able to tell you how mayn beers are moderate, what I can tell you and privising you do not have a wheat alergy, that with Squeezy Athletic you could lose around 1 kg per day provided you follow the regime.