cow suit

chucky

Charity agruments aside I only want to know two things...

Can you wheelie that bad boy?

Are you going to burn that cow suite after 3 hours of sweating it stukkend?

Either way - give it horns dude. I'll tweak your udder if I see you...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rad and Chucky should ride the 94.7 together.

Im in what time you Starting Chucky???

Agreed Eldron......hence we shouldnt stop raising money for Various Charties....

And Ya maybe im not seeing it that way I apologise.....

Goodluck once again to a good cause...

Agreed Eldron......hence we shouldnt stop raising money for Various Charties....

And Ya maybe im not seeing it that way I apologise.....

Goodluck once again to a good cause...

WHAT? You're trying to see my view and apologising? This is an internet debate damnit - you're supposed to tell me you're more important than me because you earn more than I do and that you're 8 foot tall and can beat me up whilst brandishing your 16 inch fallous.

You know nothing about arguing on the internet.

LOL

Yeah - like I said any money that goes to charity is good money and ultimately we all have to feel comfortable with the way we raise the cash.

Guys 'n gals - slightly different angle/point.  I was supposed to ride for CHOC but due to circumstances am forced to break my 7 year run of doing the 94.7 (boo hoo).  Rather than giving up on CHOC, I elected to find a replacement.  A friend of mine said he would ride in my place for CHOC.  Initially he was not raising a cent and then someone from CHOC got hold of him and said something like, "Dude, you aren't taking this seriously.  You have to raise money to take part."  By setting a target for him, he became motivated and now has raised about 30% more than he was required to. 

Remember too that CHOC sponsors you an outfit which is a few hundred rands worth and if you are going to give away stuff, you will always get "chancers".  By setting a target, they exclude these kinds of mud suckers. 

I am willing to bet if you raised R3800, they wouldn't stop you from riding. 

Guys 'n gals - slightly different angle/point.  I was supposed to ride for CHOC but due to circumstances am forced to break my 7 year run of doing the 94.7 (boo hoo).  Rather than giving up on CHOC' date=' I elected to find a replacement.  A friend of mine said he would ride in my place for CHOC.  Initially he was not raising a cent and then someone from CHOC got hold of him and said something like, "Dude, you aren't taking this seriously.  You have to raise money to take part."  By setting a target for him, he became motivated and now has raised about 30% more than he was required to. 

Remember too that CHOC sponsors you an outfit which is a few hundred rands worth and if you are going to give away stuff, you will always get "chancers".  By setting a target, they exclude these kinds of mud suckers. 

I am willing to bet if you raised R3800, they wouldn't stop you from riding. 
[/quote']

To late now Im riding for NSPCA......

Maybe Next year if I crack an invite to join the herd.....