cow suit

chucky

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chucky did you have to Raise 50k to ride for Choc????

I say they can get knotted if I have to Raise 50k before they will allow me to ride for them... The other charities take what I can give them...

Charities Making demands can get stuffed as then they have 2 much money!!!!

No SHAME!!!!!

How can you demand that in order to ride for THEM to raise awareness for THEM, you have to raise 50k BEFORE they will even consider you????

Reach 4 a Dream was just as full of **** thats why now I ride for the smaller Charities and the more needy....

Im sick of raising money for these HUGE corporate Charities who pay their workers huge salaries as thats where the money is going... not to the people in need....

Until you have your facts about Choc,shut it,you r a confused little puppy.

Just because u had a bad expierance with anther charity, does not mean they are all the same.

Thats my last on it and will not respond to you again,this comes out of my heart,and no demands have been made to me whether i am allowed to ride in a cow suit or not.

I will pray for you,your heart is at a bad place.

Mark

I support your initiative, courage and determination.

I dread to see the faces and eyes of my wife and kids when they have to find out that their loving father and husband has cancer and would need chemo.

Ricky

You carry on like a little spoilt brat that had his thunder robbed.

No SHAME!!!!!

How can you demand that in order to ride for THEM to raise awareness for THEM' date=' you have to raise 50k BEFORE they will even consider you????

Reach 4 a Dream was just as full of **** thats why now I ride for the smaller Charities and the more needy....

Im sick of raising money for these HUGE corporate Charities who pay their workers huge salaries as thats where the money is going... not to the people in need....
[/quote']

It is not 50K or anywhere near 50K! Why do you make such posts which try and detract from what chucky is doing?

Chucky, well done for what you have achieved so far.

You Guys you have it wrong!!!!

Chucky I take my Hat off to you for Doing something for charity and to the others that support our causes....

What I dont get is these Charities making DEMANDS!!!!

So lets make this clear its a nice cause and well done but Hell, Charities are not allowed to make demands....

I know someone who lost their 20month old little girl to cancer, I wouldn't care what it took to ride in a cow suit, wether the people at the charity got paid or not, I would do what it took to raise money for that charity especially if my son was diagnosed with cancer...

I know someone who lost their 20month old little girl to cancer' date=' I wouldn't care what it took to ride in a cow suit, wether the people at the charity got paid or not, I would do what it took to raise money for that charity especially if my son was diagnosed with cancer...

[/quote']

I fully Agree with you but dont you think as a Charity you should take every little cent you can? I was put off raising money for them when I saw It was 5k or more to be able to have the honor to ride for them???What CHEEK!!!!

rad006 I thinks it's enough from you on the two threads about this.

Go deficate in another thread.