The new pimpness

No Name

still need front derailleur. Using hubbies hayes 9 carbons for now. will upgrade to juicy ultimates in either blue or white. 

PS: It's not boet, its sista!

*hijack*

Ipeens, any news on the animal shelter you were trying to help out with?

*hijack off*

Slowbee2009-11-17 14:10:23

Looks great! Small word of advice: Put some protective sheeting or padding between the frame and those gear cables. They leave nasty marks.

*hijack*

Ipeens' date=' any news on the animal shelter you were trying to help out with?

*hijack off*
[/quote']

Yip, gave almost R600 worth of doggie and kitty food. Going on the weekend to help build cages, etc.

How goes the recovery? I remember you posting that you sat on an IDT for a while and it hurt like hell.

When was that? Time flies when you are in a coma! Clown 

If anything, this will certainly motivate you to get better and over it much faster.

Enjoy the ride!

Looks good. Hope it still needs to be set-up because that seat is extremely low.

I do not like the cable housing. Never could get a liking in coloured housing. White brakes will look nice. Also try and get Hope discs with the blue centres.

I think the frame was bought second hand and the cost of getting a second hand lefty in good condition is a mission.