Young kid Bmx in two pieces :-(

PHIL BUYS SPORTS

Hi,

I work at a bmx/jump track in Pretoria. This is actually a life center for kids in the area where they can come an ?play? in a safe environment that keeps them out of the streets.

One of the kids ?jumping? there (Kealin) has a old run down bmx, he is 13years old and I believe has a future in jumping/freestyle as he has definitely got the racing legs; and fearlessness for jumping...

Yesterday his bmx broke in two and we are searching for sponsorships to raise money to buy this kid a proper bike.

If somebody is interested in contributing to this cause feel free to contact me. Attached is a few pics of him in action and also destroyed with his machine in two pieces. Also check out our Facebook group HERE.

Regards

Ruan

ruan@oddwheel.co.za

084 392 8467

20091119_051451_pic2_007.jpg

20091119_051534_Kealans_bike.jpg

20091119_051720_17112009001.jpg

UNIruanCYCLE2009-11-19 05:58:41

I will also chip in for a helmet, send bank details. Must be for helmet though, his talent means jack if he lands on his pip from that height!!!

Great protective gear.

Look at his bike, this kid doesn't have money for that kind of stuff, feel free to check out this post:

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=65101&KW=

Im sure I've got spare helmets at home. I've also got a few BMX's lying around. I'll check them out tonight and I'll get back to you. They might not be any better than what he had...but better than nothing.

ruan' date=' define a proper bike please? whats the price?

[/quote']

Was thinking something like a mongoose fireball or GT chucker so prob in the region of R5000-R6000. But depending on interest maybe something less "expensive" or more for that matter.

Im sure I've got spare helmets at home. I've also got a few BMX's lying around. I'll check them out tonight and I'll get back to you. They might not be any better than what he had...but better than nothing.

Thx boet,

Like you said, better than nothingSmile

Ill donate a BRANDNEW helmet....

Someone needs to fetch though or give me R50 for postage
rad0062009-11-19 07:15:41

Pm's sent, thanks guys this laitie will really jump through the roof if we can organise him something since he was in the dirt after his bmx broke...

Cant wait to see pics once he is back in action

Jip I think he cant wait either!!!

Thanks for those that already contributed, will post some lekker shots of everything whne its completed!!!!

BUMP???