Handlebar width

RodTi

Thanks SV...

Either ways - I'm not going to rush into anything...

Am first going to go home and find my "Acromioclavicular joints"... since apparently' date=' not only do I actually have those, but I need them too!Wink
[/quote']

Ok and if you find them try and take a photo so we know where to look - you may need a 2nd person to take the photo...

Why not move everything over to where you want it before you cut. You can even do it while out on a ride. Try for a couple of weeks before you cut.

Ok.

I feel kinda stupid now.

The 'acromioclavicular' joint is commonly know as the "ac joint". Much easier to say, huh. The ac joint is that part on top of your shoulder that sticks out, like a beacon of pain to all your buddies at school who used to try and "lammie" you there...

On supercycling, Geoff took the measurement from a bit further down on your back, sort of where the shoulder blades are. Which makes sense, since it remains tricky to draw the measuring string in a straight line between your two ac joints, as this would require the string to pass through your neck. So I guess you simply draw two imaginary lines straight down from both ac joints, and then measure the distance between the two.

This is then supposed to give you the ideal position of where the middle of your hands ["midpoint of your grips"] should be on the handlebar.

My light just went on again...